Colgate Kids Mouthwash, Bubble Gum Swirl, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by roselle m.

BY COLGATE

Great Tasting Bubble Gum Swirl Flavor That Kids Love Helps Clean the Whole Mouth, Swishing Away Particles Brushing May Miss 2 Safe for Children Ages 6 Up 3 Helps Fight Bad Breath Germs An anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks bubble gum flavor is super gross? 😝2 Answers
  • Whattt! I didn't know they had mouthwash for kids!? Where can I g...2 Answers
  • Is this a real mouth wash? Does it realy taste like bubble gum a...1 Answers
Liz F.
Liz F.
Its always hard to get my 3 year old to let me brush her teeth. She feels she is all grown up and she wants to brush them by her self. Since i found this i hel her do it as long as she will use the mouthwas because it makes me feel a little more confident that we got the places she maybe did not get her self. And she enjoys it specially since it does not have a nasty taste to it.!
Saige C.
Saige C.
Irving, TX
This is really great for all young kids who don't like the strong case of other mouthwash is the burn their mouth doesn't taste good it helps kids to want to use mouthwash and help them has strong songs are the only thing I would complain about is the negative chemicals and hard that you have your body but if you don't care about those kinds of things is great
Erika F.
Erika F.
Orlando
The flavor of this tastes like childhood. It is a strong bubble gum that you love to hate and hate to love. The cool thing about this product is that when you spit it out all the gunk that was removed from your teeth is a darker shade of pink and you can really see the good cleaning that was done without that horrible burn that comes with alcohol mouthwash
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I am getting my son to learn the importance of keeping your mouth clean (he just turned 2 in June). We have gone through a lot of toothpastes and mouth washes, and this one tasted awful. It was way too sweet and even my son who wakes up wanting cookies thought it was too sweet, and he just put a small amount on his toothbrush.
Paola N.
Paola N.
My little girl loves the taste and color is very easy uncommitted to become aware of your oral health . I find it easier to play with the time of brushing teeth with this product. Its scent is very nice and eat it causes . I would recommend using it as I do with my little girl and so is easier for moms with their children
Nika S.
Nika S.
My 9 year old little sister, who ive been raising, is in love with this. She use to never want to brush her teeth at all, and she never would. Now, not only does she brush her teeth herself, she also uses this mouthwash everynight. Thanks to Colgate, shes never had a cavity, yet! Its affordable, and i recommend it!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
My niece loves this stuff! She loves the taste of it because the mint is still to harsh for her mouth. The product seems effective although I'm skeptical for any mouth wash that isn't mint. I bought it at our local Walgreens. I would recommend for other kids but switch to regular when they're old enough.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Just bought this for my four year old daughter a few months ago. So far, so good. She loves the taste and actually looks forward to using it. She will even remind me if I forget. She uses it every night before bed. Will be buying again when this bottle runs out. Hopefully we have good dentist visits!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this mouthwash because it tastes like bubble gum and doesn't have a strong alcohol smell and taste like other mouth washes on the market. I love when the family I nanny has this and we are going through the nightly routine of washing their face and brushing their teeth and I'm able to use it!
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
I know its kids, but the taste of it is so much better than adults and it works well for me. It is hard for me to find, in a small town, so when I find it I stock up on it so I don't run out. My nephews love to come visit...they beg to take home my mouthwash..so I get them some for Christmas.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Am I the only one who thinks bubble gum flavor is super gross? 😝
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Whattt! I didn't know they had mouthwash for kids!? Where can I get this!!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this a real mouth wash? Does it realy taste like bubble gum and somehow refresh your mouth??