Colgate® Kids MONSTER HIGH™ Toothpaste uploaded by Záarah k.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Monster High toothpaste contains an enamel safe formula clinically proven to fight cavities. This formulation, specially designed for kids ages 2 and up, also strengthens and protects developing teeth. With a mild bubble fruit flavor, this Colgate toothpaste is designed with fun Monster High characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush.

Safety Warning

Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion). Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, PEG-12, cellulose gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1

Directions

Twist off cap to remove foil seal. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 to 6 years: Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rising (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My children love this! They get to choose which one they want depending on the character the like and they feel as if they are getting a toy. Trust in this brand
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
We buy Colgate Kids toothpaste for my grandson and it is his favorite. Some kid's toothpaste have a strong, 'stingy' taste but not Colgate. I like it that the toothpaste is decorated/designed for children using different characters and cartoons. The price is very reasonable. I would recommend that my family and friends buy this for their little ones.
Michelle C.
My kids love the Colgate kids tooth past the flavor the color and of course I have to get a blue and a pink (cause it matter ;)) but it gets them brushing and getting kids to anything good for them is a tough job but Colgate made brushing chore not such a chore! They love showing me how sparkly there teeth are and fresh their breath is!
Justice H.
Fresno, CA
I like the toothpaste but I don't like the after feeling in my mouth when I use colgate. And the taste of them I just don't like. I don't like mint flavor at all but colgate to me has the worst mint taste and a lingering feeling of paste in my mouth that is not appealing. For some people this works but just not for me
Leigh R.
My son, who hates tooth brushing, doesn't mind the taste of this toothpaste. My daughter, who loves tooth brushing, also likes this toothpaste. It's dentist approved and safe for the littles who still have trouble swishing and spitting out all of their toothpaste so it's a staple product for our house.
Hilary O.
Seattle, WA
I picked this up for my kids and they absolutely love it. You know the product is good when they want to brush their teeth. My 6 year old says it has a good flavor and I love how it leaves there teeth fresh and sparkling. We most definitely will purchase this again because it is awesome!
Nina O.
Severn, Md
My girls love this toothpaste. The come in different fun characters, usually the ones that are "hot" now. This makes getting them to brush their teeth much easier than a toothpaste without any characters. The toothpaste isn't as strong tasting as adult toothpaste but it does the job.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
My kids love Colgate kids toothpaste. This is the only toothpaste I have bought that both my kids enjoy teeth brushing time. It's Miley flavored and has great cavity protection. Both of my children have used this for quite some time and each dental check up have been cavity free
LeAnne F.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Love that they have different colors and charectors in toothpaste.y daughter is a little older now and uses the mint brand now. But when she used fruity toothpaste this was her favortie . it didn't have that burning feeling o she loved it and it left her mouth clean and cavity free so I loved it. Definitely recommend this to other moms with little ones just starting to brush on their own!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
My son uses the Minion version of this and he loves it. You get a good amount for the price and the flavor is great so there is no fighting him to brush his teeth. We will continue to buy this bran as it is what he seems to like and pleasing a 4 year old can sometimes be hard.