BY COLGATE

Freaky-Fab Smile! Clean More Than Just Teeth Cool Cheek Tongue Cleaner Helps to Remove over 96% More Bacteria* 2 Interdental Bristles Polishing Cups Help Remove More Plaque Stains Than an Ordinary Flat Trim Toothbrush 2014 Mattel, Inc. All rights reserved. Mattel, Monster High and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Mattel, Inc. *Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush.

Anna P.
So far this is great. My daughter loves it. It works well right out of the package and she states it makes her teeth feel clean (she is 8 year old, so take that with a grain of salt).
I did buy 3 of these, each with different designs. One warning, some make noise. I purchased a ninja turtle one and a transformers one for my boys and the ninja turtle one talks. I thought we were going to have a fight! Luckily, the boy with the transformer tooth brush was so happy with his design that the fact that his brother's tooth brush talked did not seem to matter to him.
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
My daughter is OBSESSED with Monster High for quite some time, so it goes without saying that she was excited when she picked this put at the store. I love that it cleans her teeth effectively and that the soft bristles did not irritate her little gums or make them bleed like some toothbrushes that she has used in the past with stiffer bristles. She also has the Colgate Monster High toothpaste which she loves. Brushing is no longer something I have to remind her to do, she is eager to do it herself!
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
Yes I'm an adult and yes I use a kids toothbrush. I find this toothbrush fits in my mouth better and is more effective in cleaning all the hard to brush spots since it's smaller. It's not much shorter then an adult toothbrush so I don't have an issue holding it. Also the bristles seem to be a bit softer which I like for my soft enamel plus I save a buck or two buying this opposed to an adult toothbrush.
Kita P.
After buying these toothbrushes for my kids, they loved them not only did they fall in love with the characters on the brush but they also loved and enjoyed how clean these toothbrushes got their teeth in the morning and before bed time. They would not go to bed without brushing and it was never a hassle or a fight to get my kids to brush their teeth once I purchased these toothbrushes.
Morgan T.
Aragon, GA
This is my daughters favorite thing right now, however that could change tomorrow. My favorite thing about this brand is that they have a huge selection for kids. My daughter loves to brush her teeth because she gets to hangout with her favorite character for a few minutes and when her taste changes, because of the low price, so can her toothbrush!
Ciara R.
West Jefferson, NC
I bought this for a child I baby sit that LOVES monster high and she was thrilled with the product. She wants another one next month and it seemed to do a good job of brushing her teeth even for a childs tooth brush.
Margaret D.
Durand
My daughter owns this tooth brush and it is perfect for her. She has small teeth and has a hard time reaching the back of her mouth. This small headed tooth brush is perfect for her and has helped improved her oral hygiene. Con is it's more expensive due to the characters.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
My daughter loves these. We always choose Colgate 360 for us adults, She of course loves the Monster High on it, I love that even when I can't watch her brush her teeth that her tooth brush will do most of the dirty work for her.  It's a win win around here.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
My babies love this toothbrush! The brush is really soft and it keeps the plaque from their teeth down, it doesn't build up at all! They love using it also when they brush their tongue with it it doesn't hurt their tongue, it gets all the nasty left overs off their tongues!
Alane F.
Ocala, FL
My daughter- who is 6- loves her toothbrush which is the monster high one. It makes music and talks as well- what kid wouldn't like this! No problems I see with this toothbrush, just make sure to have batteries on the side for it!

Walmart