Colgate Kids Monster High Powered Toothbrush and Toothpaste Oral Care Set

Have some fun while you're brushing your teeth with the exciting Colgate Kids Monster High Powered Toothbrush + Toothpaste Combo Pack. see more...

francheska r.
My girls love it! The fact that they make it for kids and are wonderful it's amazing to me. They enjoy brushing their teeth every morning and night simply because of the cartoons on the brush.
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
Yea i amy be 18. And i have this toothbrush but its a monsters inc version. I have small sensitive terth n gums so i use this brush to be able to actually clean my teeth without having bleeding gums. This toothbrush is my favorite and always will bd
Ebony W.
Pinson, AL
My daughter loves this toothbrush. It gives her the right amount of clean and we have not received any complaints from the dentist. We have had trouble with plaque build up. But this toothbrush has really helped with that.
Nonya N.
For the monster high lover just adds to the collection of many other things monster high everything works just like a regular normal tooth brush but with the added "coolness"
Donya S.
Jena, LA
Mount this Monster High electric toothbrush for my 13 year old because she is into Monster High she really likes it he cleans your teeth well and I highly recommend
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
We bought this for our daughter a while back and I feel she actually enjoyed brushing her teeth more than once a day just because it was a MH set and a spin brush! The toothpaste tasted good and not overpowering for a kid! The batteries lasted a couple of months and the brush bristles were just right for her young teeth!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
My daughter uses this set and she was thrilled to have it! It made her absolutely giddy to have a pretty electric toothbrush again! I've found that its held up pretty well to her daiily brushing routine and that she really loves the toothpaste flavor. I think having a character set has really encouraged her brushing routine!
Racine, WI
I keep this Colgate Kids Monster High Powered Toothbrush here for when my granddaughter visits. This brush fits perfectly in her little hands and makes her feel all grown up to be able tp brush her teeth by herself. The toothpaste that comes with tastes fruity so no complaints about the mint burning her mouth. This grandma highly recommends the Colgate Monster High Toothbrush.
Luis S.
Mecca, CA
really great product for kids. kids really love this product. i am a repeat user of this product. been using it for a while. compares like a feather on a tree this just makes sense to use. i bought this product i my grocery store. i would and have recommended this product to others before!
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
My daughter loves Monster High so this toothbrush was perfect. She also love that it is electric and it seems to clean in more areas than a manual toothbrush can. It wasn't expensive either!
Estefany P.