BY COLGATE #98 in Mouthwash

This anti-cavity fluoride rinse for kids helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities; features your child’s favorite Minions™!

Benefits

Cleans the whole mouth, swishing away particles brushing may miss
Fun Bello™ Bubble Fruit® flavored Mouthwash that kids will enjoy

Ingredients

Active Ingredient:

Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Purpose:

Anticavity

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, poloxamer 338, poloxamer 407, flavor, PEG-40 castor oil, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, disodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, cetylpyridinium chloride, sucralose, FD&C blue no. 1

• I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mout...2 Answers
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
This is my sons favorite mouthwash he uses it every time he brushes his teeth. It's not minty and doesn't have a bad after taste. We buy it from Walmart or Walgreens. I am very satisfied with this mouthwash.
Megan A.
My daughter tried this mouthwash for a while. It seemed to do a good job of helping her oral health but she did not like the Bubble Fruit flavor. We will be trying this next time in another flavor.
Amanda C.
My kids are obsessed with mouthwash but they cannot stand mom and dads minty mouthwashes so this was the perfect product for them! Not to mention they are obsessed with Minions so the packaging is such an eye catcher! The cool fruity taste doesn't leave them screaming and they are so excited to be just like mom and dad and let's not forget that protective fluoride! We are an anti cavity household and this is a product I feel great about! Buy it now!
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
this is a good flavor for kids who are just starting out. it isn't as harsh as the other ones can be and the kids will use it. my daughter loves it she has told her friends about. my daughter uses it twice a day. I will keep buying this for my daughter until our dentist says otherwise.
Shannon G.
Edgar, NE
Colgate Minion's Mouthwash is amazing not only because it's a great well known effective brand but who doesn't like minions?! I bought it from Walmart. It's a repeat buy for my children get's them wanting to use their mouthwash daily and we always recommend it to anyone willing to listen and we also share on my blog and social media!
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
My son is obsessed with Minions. Before, getting him to use mouthwash was kinda hard, no matter what kid's brand I got him. But now, just the fact that it has minions on it makes him want to use it, haha. It's not too harsh on his mouth, and it smells good and helps to keep him from getting cavities.
Whitney H.
My little girl loves this stuff. She said it taste good and it didn't burn her mouth like other brands have in the past. I could see a difference in her teeth after using for a few weeks. The other brands burnt her tongue so yes I will continue to buy this brand for her.
Miriam G.
Visalia , CA
I love this product because it’s the only thing my child will use! And trust me, he hates brushing his teeth better yet rinsing lol but he’ll use this and this will always be my go to, especially because they always seem to have his favorite characters on the front cover
Katrina M.
Vail, AZ
My daughter loves using this mouthwash. She can't get enough. She really enjoys brushing her teeth because she knows she gets to use this mouthwash. The flavor is amazing and perfect for kids. It isn't harsh like most adult mouthwash but it still gets the job done.
Amanda U.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a really good product for children who don't like to use fluoride. Which is basically my children. I have tried many different kinds and this flavor is the best. It does help that minions are on the bottle
Brittney T.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but I wanted to get some options if it's a good idea to start now or wait? Of course he loves Minions so he picked this one out but is it safe for him? We floss and he doesn't mind it, it just makes me nervous that the benefits won't outweigh the risks. Any help would be appreciated!