Colgate Kids Minions Bello Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Bubble Fruit, 16.9 fl oz

BY COLGATE

Designed to Help Protect Kids from Cavaties Helps Strengthen Enamel Helps Protect from Cavities Alcohol Free The Colgate Kids Minions Bello Bubble Fruit Anticavity Fluoride Rinse cleans the whole mouth by swishing away particles that brushing may miss. Questions? see more...

• I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mout...2 Answers
Janine C.
I bought as mouthwash for my 10 year old daughter and she really seems to love it. She likes it its a fun character the minions and she also really likes the fruity flavor. I like that she can do it by herself and measure the correct amount with the cat. I wouldn't say this is for much younger kids because it does require a little bit of an older child to measure, especially if they're doing it by them self.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My daughter absolutely loves this mouthwash. She is 4 years old and has to brush her teeth all the time so I got her this mouth wash and she lives it and uses it throughout the day, mostly after snacks or juice drinks so her teeth stay healthy. I sometimes use it if it's out and i like it too... Works well and lasts for good amount of time
Jessica S.
Athens, AL
My son tried this and loved the flavor! It is mild but good enough to help his breath smell a little bit better! Of course he loved the Minions characters on the bottle as well! It was a bright blue and the "Bello Fruit" flavor was perfect for my big kid.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I bought this for the minion, but it was for little kids. I think it didn't help much since I am much older now. I think it is good for the packaging. It is an okay mouthwash for kids. The mouthwash tastes like bubblegum. I think if you like the design, it is okay for temporary use.
Diana T.
I have purchases Colgate kids mouth wash for many years my daughter is now 9 years old and it's never a fight to get her to use it. There are many different flavors. I like to stock up on these when they go on sale at Walmart or target.i trust this brand and will continue to buy it for my daughter
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
Delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We bought this for our son's ripe breath from his ears draining. It did the job! This was his first time using mouthwash. He didn't mind the flavor/taste because it is mild compared to regular adult mouthwash. He actually loves it so much he asks to use it all the time.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
its ok this price is really good the kids love it anything that taste like bubble gum I don't have to argue with them to use Ive bought this a few times it works well I think because my kids eat a lot of sugar but don't cavities I am satisfied and I will purchase again
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Cute packaging, whether or not you are a kid. I like the anti-cavity properties, and the the taste. It is widely available, you can generally find a coupon for it from the manufacturers or from whatever store, be it drug or grocery store, hard to go wrong with mouthwash.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
My kids love this stuff. It's fun for them to be able to gargle mouth wash like mom and dad. And it's nice to know that even if they aren't getting every bit of their teeth cleaned during brushing, and this mouth wash is helping to fight against germs and whatnot.
Brittney T.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but I wanted to get some options if it's a good idea to start now or wait? Of course he loves Minions so he picked this one out but is it safe for him? We floss and he doesn't mind it, it just makes me nervous that the benefits won't outweigh the risks. Any help would be appreciated!