Brittney T.
Terre Haute, IN

I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but I wanted to get some options if it's a good idea to start now or wait? Of course he loves Minions so he picked this one out but is it safe for him? We floss and he doesn't mind it, it just makes me nervous that the benefits won't outweigh the risks. Any help would be appreciated!

Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Teneriffe
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I dunk my toddlers toothbrush directly in it to make sure he doesn’t swallow too much, and just brush his teeth with it 😊
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it's safe as long as you watch closely to make sure he doesn't swallow to much of it.