Colgate Kids Minions Bello Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Bubble Fruit, 16.9 fl oz

BY COLGATE

Designed to Help Protect Kids from Cavaties Helps Strengthen Enamel Helps Protect from Cavities Alcohol Free The Colgate Kids Minions Bello Bubble Fruit Anticavity Fluoride Rinse cleans the whole mouth by swishing away particles that brushing may miss. Questions? see more...

• I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash bu...2 Answers
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
This is the first and only mouthwash we’ve used with our little girl. It’s alcohol free. It smells good. It has fluoride so make sure they don’t swallow it. She thinks it’s so fun to swish it around in her mouth.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
This is my sons favorite mouthwash he uses it every time he brushes his teeth. It's not minty and doesn't have a bad after taste. We buy it from Walmart or Walgreens. I am very satisfied with this mouthwash.
Megan A.
My daughter tried this mouthwash for a while. It seemed to do a good job of helping her oral health but she did not like the Bubble Fruit flavor. We will be trying this next time in another flavor.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
this is a good flavor for kids who are just starting out. it isn't as harsh as the other ones can be and the kids will use it. my daughter loves it she has told her friends about. my daughter uses it twice a day. I will keep buying this for my daughter until our dentist says otherwise.
Shannon G.
Edgar, NE
Colgate Minion's Mouthwash is amazing not only because it's a great well known effective brand but who doesn't like minions?! I bought it from Walmart. It's a repeat buy for my children get's them wanting to use their mouthwash daily and we always recommend it to anyone willing to listen and we also share on my blog and social media!
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
My son is obsessed with Minions. Before, getting him to use mouthwash was kinda hard, no matter what kid's brand I got him. But now, just the fact that it has minions on it makes him want to use it, haha. It's not too harsh on his mouth, and it smells good and helps to keep him from getting cavities.
Miriam G.
Visalia , CA
I love this product because it’s the only thing my child will use! And trust me, he hates brushing his teeth better yet rinsing lol but he’ll use this and this will always be my go to, especially because they always seem to have his favorite characters on the front cover
Whitney H.
My little girl loves this stuff. She said it taste good and it didn't burn her mouth like other brands have in the past. I could see a difference in her teeth after using for a few weeks. The other brands burnt her tongue so yes I will continue to buy this brand for her.
Katrina M.
Vail, AZ
My daughter loves using this mouthwash. She can't get enough. She really enjoys brushing her teeth because she knows she gets to use this mouthwash. The flavor is amazing and perfect for kids. It isn't harsh like most adult mouthwash but it still gets the job done.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I have found this to be the best mouth rinse for my kids. I have tried other brands and this brand doesn't seem to be as harsh the the rest. My kids will actually ribse there mouth with this and they dont put up a fight.
Brittney T.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but I wanted to get some options if it's a good idea to start now or wait? Of course he loves Minions so he picked this one out but is it safe for him? We floss and he doesn't mind it, it just makes me nervous that the benefits won't outweigh the risks. Any help would be appreciated!