Colgate Kids Minions Bello Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Bubble Fruit, 16.9 fl oz

BY COLGATE

Designed to Help Protect Kids from Cavaties Helps Strengthen Enamel Helps Protect from Cavities Alcohol Free The Colgate Kids Minions Bello Bubble Fruit Anticavity Fluoride Rinse cleans the whole mouth by swishing away particles that brushing may miss. Questions? see more...

• I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but ...1 Answers
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
The Colgate Minion Bello Bubble Fruit mouthwash is a great value for a name brand kid's oral health rinse. The Minions are very appealing for kids, as is the taste of the (mild) "Bello Bubble Fruit". My son hates anything "hot" or minty, so he loved the taste of this mouth rinse! It's great on fighting cavities and being alcohol-free so it does not "burn" little mouths. It has fluoride so it helps strengthen their enamel, so with daily use two times a day we should hear whether it does the trick or not at his next dentist appointment. It is so appealing for him that he does want to be sure to use it habitually. The safety cap is great and my son can not open it, so that's a huge plus as well. The blue color is great and also another appealing factor. We would definitely recommend it to other kids and parents alike.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
It's very hard for me to get my kids to use any kind of mouthwash. I had tried several brands and had almost given up, but thankfully I found this one! They love it because their favorite characters are on the outside, and it actually tastes good to them while they're swishing! It leaves their teeth so clean and gives me peace of mind for their oral health! It's a bit on the pricey side, but the bottles do last quite awhile.
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
Delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account delete ur account
Madison H.
Madison H.
Williston, ND
My kids love to use mouthwash because of the awesome characters on the bottle! Colgate does such a good job keeping up with the media trends which keeps he kids interested but aside from the the amazing freshness my kids get with this mouthwash is awesome! Even with the bubble gum flavor my kids breath ends up smelling nice and fresh like they just used a mint wash!
Joselyn B.
Joselyn B.
East Hartford, CT
I have 3 children 2 boys and I girl, I had bought them different mouthwash and they were not satisfied with any until I found the Minions Colgate mouthwash for kids. The kids loved using this product, they used the mouthwash at least 3 times a day it leaves them a nice fresh smell in the mouth and it protects the teeth leaving them very clean and white
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My daughter absolutely loves this mouthwash. She is 4 years old and has to brush her teeth all the time so I got her this mouth wash and she lives it and uses it throughout the day, mostly after snacks or juice drinks so her teeth stay healthy. I sometimes use it if it's out and i like it too... Works well and lasts for good amount of time
Diana T.
Diana T.
I have purchases Colgate kids mouth wash for many years my daughter is now 9 years old and it's never a fight to get her to use it. There are many different flavors. I like to stock up on these when they go on sale at Walmart or target.i trust this brand and will continue to buy it for my daughter
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
This mouthwash is quite good, i stopped using it because I'm not a kid anymore XD but when i did use it it had a nice smell and when i spat it out my teeth were SUPA SHINy, for the time i used it it was a great product, i recommend it for any young kids and of course adults can use it too!
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
I buy this moth wash for my son.. he loves the flavor of buble gum and loves minions so hey theres 2 in one.. we are repeat users and will continue to use .. compared to other brands colgate is the best of the best! we are super satisfied with it and will continue using it!
luisangela s.
luisangela s.
Decidi escribir este post en español a ver que tal.
Este enjuague bucal es excelente en especial para los niños, ya que complemnte la limpieza bucal y no deja ese ardor incomodo de otros, en cambio este deja el na sensavion de frescura prolongada muy buena para los niños.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been thinking about letting my 5 year old use mouthwash but I wanted to get some options if it's a good idea to start now or wait? Of course he loves Minions so he picked this one out but is it safe for him? We floss and he doesn't mind it, it just makes me nervous that the benefits won't outweigh the risks. Any help would be appreciated!