BY COLGATE

Featuring Littlest Pet Shop™ to make brushing an adventure
Specially designed for kids with developing teeth
Non-slip cushioned handle fits small fingers
Multi-height bristles that reach all teeth, including hard-to-reach areas
Oval head with soft material and extra soft bristles helps protect children's gums

Crystal F.
These are perfect for kids of all ages. The cute characters really helps make brushing their teeth exciting and fun. I prefer this brand because it's gentle on sensitive gums and doesn't fall apart like other toothbrushes.
Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my granddaughter she is on 18 months but she seems to love it she laughs when we brush her teeth with it. It feel's very soft to touch it's small enough to fit in her mouth and easy for her to hold.
Landyn B.
Great toothbrush! As a mother of 5 we go through alot of toothbrushes. My 2 youngest girls love these! The littlest petshop characters make them want to brush their teeth! Very good product!
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
My son has this toothbrush.. (the Elmo one) He seems to like it.. It's effective. Only I think next toothbrush he is getting is a power one, he is only 2 and has to do it all himself.. So I'm thinking a power toothbrush will be more effective! Although this is a nice toothbrush, we need a different one.
Kacy B.
Douglasville, GA
I bought this toothbrush for my girls. They love the design of it and it works really well. They enjoy using it because of the design and I love them using it because it gets the job done. It isn't to hard on their little mouths it is everything I expected it to be!
Vanessa B.
Lexington, NE
My kids use these toothbrushes. They work great for little hands just learning and they have exceeded my expectations. You can get them at Wal Mart. My kids use these at least once a day and they hold up great. Overall I am super satisfied with these toothbrushes.
Justin L.
Gainesville, FL
Ever since I got this for my younger sister who didn't end up using it, I've actually come to love this product next to the Toy Story toothbrush I also got for her. The bristles are super soft and I am able to reach every tooth in my mouth unlike many bigger adult toothbrushes. I have two small dogs at home and when I use this, it makes me think of them :)
Charlene A.
London, KY
My youngest daughter loves the fun designs and the easy grip handle for her little hands. I love the angle of the brush and the size to help her get into the tough to get areas. She has had several and always loves to pick out a new awesome print of the handle.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I bought this toothbrush for my nephew for when he comes over to my house. It is hard to keep him interested in basic hygiene routine so the cute minions design really helped a lot. He loves it and I never have to argue with him about brushing his teeth.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
I think that these brushes are so cute and that it helps my children want to brush there teeth. I was having a hard time getting them to brush there teeth until I let them pick out a tooth brush and have not had any problems and the price is not to bad.