BY COLGATE #69 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Kids Dora The Explorer Toothbrush with Suction Cup, Extra Soft, ages 2+, Small head for easy access to childs mouth, thumb grip and rounded handle for a comfortable grip, suction cup for easy and fun upright storage This brush is specifically designed for children 2 years and older who have all their baby teeth and are developing molars.

Anna G.
This toothbrush is made extra cute and appealing to my child by providing her favorite character on it. It is fairly inexpensive and gets the job done when using the right technique.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We bought one for our son (except it was Spider Man) it came with a cute little travel bag to take to go and it seems to work well. The only thing I would suggest (that has nothing to do with the brushing itself) is to make sure the suction cup isn't drenched in water. We noticed it was starting to collect mold and had to throw it away. It was so convenient and he liked it so well we bought another one, but now have been more cautious with how much water runs to the bottom of the tooth brush. 3 months in, so far, so good!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
These are perfect for kiddos learning to become independent and brush their teeth themselves. I love the suction cup and of course Dora was a plus for my daughter. The grippy rubber on the handle seemed to help my daughter hold the tooth brush easily. She did great with this style tooth brush from around 3-5, we have now graduated to a little larger style brush.
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
My daughter loves this toothbrush and its so fun to work with with. She always sing the theme song before or after she finish uses it. It certainly meets my expectations along with her needs of course. The bristle are gently on her gums and the suction stand up well when she is done with it.Love fun character and she does too. Recommend this Dora thoobrush.
Jazmine J.
Washington, DC
My niece loves her Dora the Explorer toothbrush. It sticks right to the mirror because of the suction cups so she remembers that brushing teeth happens twice a day. I often don't need to remind her. I also find that this toothbrush is fun and cute but also effective and not flimsy as other character toothbrushes tend to be.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
This tooth brush can be used for younger children who are still learning to brush their teeth. It is soft enough that it won't tear their gums. It also has a favorite character of theirs so it makes brushing teeth fun for them. The suction cup can make it easier for placement on a counter or sink.
Kristen M.
My siblings have an annoying habit of putting their toothbrushes all over the place so I'm extremely in love with these. I bought them in hopes of my siblings sticking thrm somewhere. They have been sticking them on the corner of our mirror. A perfect solution at a cheap price!!
Tania B.
Branchville, NJ
The toothbrush was great for my daughter's tiny teeth. She loved the Dora the Explorer on it, however the suction cup didn't work for her. It wouldn't stick or stand on the counter unless you press really hard. I wouldn't spend the extra money on the suction cup toothbrush.
Melyssa V.
We didn't get the dora design, but we got this same kind. they are great because I don't have to tell the kids over and over to stop laying their toothbrushes around. they think the suction cup is so cool, that they love to stick it to the counter or mirror
Suzzette M.
Love love love this toothbrush. It is a good toothbrush for toddlers. I haven't had an issue with this brush. I repurchase these a lot. I love the fact that it has a suction to hold up right and not be touching the surfaces of the sink.