Colgate® Kids DORA the EXPLORER™ Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by Génesis A.

BY COLGATE

Ages 2+. This brush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars.

Paula R.
One of my daughters loved dora and needed everything in dora and when i found this toothbrush by my trusted go to beand colgate it was a must buy and my daughter did great and had no complaints
Kristal W.
Knoxville, TN
My kids loved this toothbrush! It's small enough for them to hold it well and the bristles are gentle for their teeth. It comes in awesome characters which makes brushing teeth everyday fun!
Terri B.
I'm ok with this toothbrush. I could I'm sure find a better one, but this does what it needs to. I have used this brand for so long, I can't remember buying a different brand. I use this 2 times a day after I use my electric one. Overall it is an ok product.
Alyssa M.
Colgate makes tooth care so fun my kids love these colors and themes tooth brushes brushing teeth is fun to them!They are soft bristles and the tongue cleaner on the back is an added bonus.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
My daughter absolutely LOVES brushing her teeth and all the character toothbrushes help keep her interested! Her dentist always has great things to say about her teeth. I will continue to buy her these!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Kara C.
Beavercreek, OH
I’ve used these on and off for a while. I like the soft bristles the best and this one is usually a good value. I typically go for whichever toothbrushes that are on sale or cost the least.
jasmine g.
These toothbrushes works great on kids the bristles aren't too hard to where it will hurt their gums but they get the work done with a gentle wash , I just wish they would have better grips on the toothbrushes and maybe even a cap to cover it because kids tend to get messy
carla m.
My kids use these exact toothbrushes. And they love them. They love them because of the characters on the brush and I love the brushes because it does its job of cleaning my kids teeth.
Heather K.
Moulton, AL
My niece uses this toothbrush. Its easy to use and teach toddlers to use. Also good a scrubbing toys of your babies are like my niece and think everything needs it's teeth brushed

Kohl's