Colgate® Kids DORA the EXPLORER™ Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by Génesis A.

BY COLGATE

Ages 2+. This brush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars.

Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
I found this toothbrush to be really good. Its very flexible and the bristles were just right. A lot of the time toothbrushes sometimes make my sensitive gums bleed but with this tooth brush it cleaned really well without making me bleed like crazy !
Yenifer M.
this is awesome for the little ones in the house. They get so excited when brushing their teeth and seen the little cartoon actors i totally recommend this if your kids love dora
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
I bought these for my baby and he loves to carry them around and brush his teeth, at 1 and a half years old! They're soft and he's learning. They're small for his little hand and he looks forward to bed time so he can help brush his teeth!
Merynda R.
This is a great toothbrush for children. I will use these personally to clean my engagement ring since the bristles are very soft and will not harm the ring. I also use these to exfoliate my lips. I would recommend it for these uses as well as for children.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
These are good when you still have little kids in the house. It cleans up the tiny teeth children have to get in the little spots. The bristles are soft enough to not irritate a child's mouth but still get the cleaning job done.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
My daughter absolutely loves these brushes. It's gentle on her small teeth and gums, yet still cleans effectively. She loves the characters on the brush, it makes brush time more fun. I do recommend these brushes for your littles!
Sydney B.
My favorite brand of kids tooth brushes! Easy to gripe for my toddler and the bristles aren't too rough on her gums! I always buy this brand! She's used them every morning and night and the last for awhile before wearing out!
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Love this phone like my daughter daughter Love's Dora the Explorer makes brushing teeth a little more fun and easy for me to get my daughter excited to brush your teeth Super cheap around $3 recommend for any parents with a toddler
sydney l.
Nacogdoches, TX
this toothbrush is great for kids and will make them want to brush their teeth. it's soft enough to wear it doesn't hurt but will get all the junk out of their teeth