Colgate® Kids DORA the EXPLORER™ Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by Génesis A.

BY COLGATE

Ages 2+. This brush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars.

Buy on Amazon
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
We love the Colgate kids tooth bushes. They aren’t harsh on the kids teeth and are super fun and easy for them to use! My daughter love it. I would definitely recommend this product to parents of little ones.
Laura D.
When my daughter was younger I would purchase these for her. I loved that it came in a twin pack because children always tend to go thru toothbrushes faster than the recommended time of switching and loved that the bristle area was smaller so my daughter was able to get a more thorough clean to her tiny teeth than she would with a normal size toothbrush
Brandy Q.
Hammond
The Colgate 3 pack of toothbrushes fits right into our budget. Added benefits, all members of the household love the shape of these toothbrush handles and brush heads.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I buy the 5 pack of Colgate toothbrushes because I change out my toothbrush every four to six weeks because of bacteria I'm kind of a nut job when it comes to bacteria
Meka H.
Mobile , AL
Several of the toothbrushes on the market are "wide" -- so wide that when brushing teeth, you spend quite a bit of time brushing your gums. Now, you're supposed to brush your gums too (helps prevent peridontal disease), but the bristles (even the soft ones) irritated my gums. I even progressed to using childen's toothbrushes as they weren't so wide.

I found this toothbrush online and was interested as it was supposed to be a sensitive toothbrush. I didn't like the look of the "rubber-looking" circles in the center and didn't want to buy 6 "mistakes" so decided against it. I then found it in the grocery store in a single toothbrush and bought it. I absolutely LOVE it.

It's the most gentle toothbrush I've ever used, which would be wonderful alone, but it also does an excellent job of cleaning my teeth -- better than any of the other toothbrushes I've used. You don't even notice the little "rubberish-plastic" circles when brushing -- feels like only bristles. It also has a tongue and cheek brush. Wow! I've stocked up for the time in the future when this brush gets discontinued. Just when you find something you love, it's discontinued! It's on my auto-purchase list for Amazon! Price is comparable to a little less than the price in stores locally. I never write reviews, but was so impressed with this toothbrush I just had to!
Sara T.
Feeding Hills, MA
My daughter loves Dora. The Colgate Toothbrushes are amazing in my opinion. My daughter loves hers and with Dora on there it makes brushing her teeth even easier. I love the softness of the bristles and that they don't hurt my daughters gums but are effective enough to clean her teeth. I will continue to buy Colgate Brushes for my daughter.
Amy K.
Clarksville, MD
I like the feeling of this toothbrush because it is very soft however the brush head is very big which makes it harder to brush for me. I really like brush heads that are smaller because it is easier to get everywhere that you want. Also the grooves in the brush head i do not like.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have purchased many different kinds of toothbrushes for my kids. I have gone the cheap route before and stopped simply because colegate's design is much better. The head of the toothbrush is small and the bristles are durable and placed to get the best cleaning. They are great if you have a little one who is just learning to brush for themselves. They have tons of designs and that makes brushing fun!
Ericah H.
Recently bought this for my toddler who has just discovered her obsession with Dora. She didn't enjoy brushing her teeth much until i brought home this toothbrush. It's defiantly soft enough for little ones teeth. I recommend to moms who have dora loving little ones :)
kristen m.
Lima, OH
ive been using this brand of toothbrushes for awhile (not the dora one) its my go to in tooth brushes and i feel like it gets the job done. doesnt compare to other tooth brushes. ill try a different brand and end up back to colgate i am very satisfied