Colgate Kids Dora the Explorer Powered Toothbrush + Toothpaste Combo Pack

Colgate. Dora Toothbrush & Toothpaste Set. Includes 1 powered toothbrush & 1 toothpaste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My daughter loves this toothbrush. She loves the design with Dora on it. It is durable and brushes well. The toothpaste is good too my daughter enjoys this product. She has used this a few times last year.
Shania R.
Katy, TX
My cousin loves to watch Dora so it's only right that I get her this tootbpaste so she can enjoy brushing much more as well! She loves it and it tastes fantastic.
Rachel D.
My daughter absolutely loved this! A great way to get kids excited about brushing with their favorite character on their brush. It had the right speed of movement on the brush and the battery lasted well into the time that it needed to be replaced. Recommend to anyone with little ones who love Dora as much as mine!
Erin M.
Madisonville, KY
I purchased this toothbrush for my daughter and she loved it. It's great on her gums and the toothpaste flavor is great. It actually makes kids want to brush their teeth. Would definitely refer to a friend.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
I bought the Dora set and the Spongebob set for my daughter and son for Christmas and they both LOVE them. They have about 10 toothbrushes each ranging from cheap to super expensive and they always go for their Colgate ones and they never want to throw them away.
Cassandra L.
I got this for my niece as part of her Christmas gift because she loves Dora and it was a hit! She was happy to have a Dora toothbrush, and her parents were happy to have a new toothbrush and toothpaste for her.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Love this product so much! It smells absolutely delicious! And it cleans fantastically! It will not disappoint, it is very effective! It's very affordable, not expensive at all. I would highly recommend!
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
Good for kids starting to brush their teeth because not only do they get to choose between their favorite cartoons, but that cartoon is helping them brush their teeth. It makes the experience more fun!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like the toothbrush and toothpaste combo pack for my daughter as well. I can buy the toothbrush and toothpaste all at once together. And Colgate always has great toothpaste for myself as well.
Alyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
When I was younger, my mother bought this for me and it was like a million dollars to me. I enjoyed brushing my teeth because of the great taste it had. I totally recommend for kids.