BY COLGATE

Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste- Bubble Fruit(Case of 48) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
I've used Colgate for years. I can't do mint flavor and have a tendency to just stick with this flavor. Luckily they have bottles without kids packaging. I've been cavity free for 26 years, although it doesn't keep your teeth pristinely white. That's the only down side I've found throughout the years. I understand it's not an adult toothpaste, but it gets the job done!
Zion H.
My little brother uses this toothpaste so one day I decided to try it and see what kids toothpaste is like. I know I deff like a minty toothpaste but this is an amazing kids toothpaste. He loves brushing his teeth now so hes deff satisfied with the purchase as well.
Joanna F.
This changed my life I have two sets of twins and getting them to brush there teeth as a wreak... Now with this bubble gum flaver I can't keep them away from the tub... It's great now they bru h all day long... 😀
Johanna M.
Las Vegas, NV
My son really loves brushing his teeth and this toothpaste is the perfect flavor to get him interested in tooth paste! Getting my boy excited about hygiene is important early on in life to me.
Angee G.
Jacksonville, FL
The kids really enjoy using it. I was having a Farr time getting them to brush their teeth and now they don't mind at all but only if i have this toothpaste.
M'kenzi R.
Saratoga Spgs , UT
My son loves this toothpaste! He gets excited to brush his teeth with his spongebob toothpaste every morning and night. We will be a repeat user for sure.
Aire L.
DORAL
Since im not a kid I dont really know but I bet its great for kids since colgate brand is a very nice brand, never stopped using it since the first time
Lupe V.
Patterson, CA
Great toothpaste, super gentle on the teeth which is why it's great for kids. My sisters love the taste of this so they get excited to brush their teeth!
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
This worked just as well for me as the sensodyne, maybe a bit less. My teeth were not any less sensitive and I didnt experience any whitening effects.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My son loves this toothpaste. SpongeBob SquarePants is one of his favorite characters so using this toothpaste make brushing much easier. Lol