BY COLGATE

Get kids to brush their teeth with a flavor they’ll love! Plus, it contains fluoride and helps protect against cavities with proper brushing.

Product Details:

Cavity & enamel protection

Mild bubble fruit flavor

Artificially flavored

Net weight 3.5 oz (99g)

Jenna C.
Redding, CA
I have been brushing my sons teeth since his first one came in. I think he enjoys brushing because the toothpaste doesnt taste bad and is very mild. I love it because i know his teeth are being protected by the best toothpaste. I love all Colgate toothpaste. I have been using Colgate toothpaste for years.
Yichen S.
Union City, CA
I immediately spat this toothpaste out of my mouth when I first used it. The flavor meant to appeal to kids just tasted overwhelmingly of chemicals and artificialness, and was unbearable. I'm sure as a toothpaste it will get the job done but it takes less sensitive palates to get past the taste.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Getting my 9 year old to brush his teeth is an battle EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT! Thankfully with this toothpaste and the Bubble Fruit Flavor it makes it a little easier to get him to do so. He likes the idea that it is his own special tube and I like the fact that its a brand I can trust!
Melanie B.
Acushnet, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product for my son!!!! Hes three years old and learning to brush his teeth and this brand has flavors he loves and enjoys brushing now. It cleans his teeth and leaves them pearly white. Also found at my local Wlmart very affordable left me super satisfied with the product.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
This was a product we tried for my sister when she started to rebel against using toothpaste. she hated the taste so we saw bubble fruit flavor and we pounced. switched it out and let her try it and bamn, shes used no other toothpaste since and its protected her from cavities.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
Colgate toothpaste has been the brand I have used since I can first remember! I have used it LOTS! I recommend this brand to others and feel that they would like it as well! I feel like this product has many pros and I will continue to purchase this product!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using Colgate KIDS for years and truly love the health benefits that it offers for children that are just starting out with taking care of their teeth. I love to receive Colgate KIDS from the dentist office and I would definitely buy it again!
Carrie U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter picked this toothpaste out when we went shopping recently. She used it a handful of times, then she went to mine. I would not purchase this again as my daughter doesn't like it very much. I tried it once, and it's too sweet for me.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for kids! Helps limit the arguments of making children brush their teeth when they enjoy the flavor. It cleans their teeth abs leaves them with fresh breath. Overall it is a great product that I would recommend and repurchase.
abby m.
Toledo, OH
When your 2 yr old wants to do everything you do because shes a big girl, this product is key for letting her be a big girl without actually using mommys stuff. She loves the taste and its a huge help with training too

Amazon