BY COLGATE

Get kids to brush their teeth with a flavor they’ll love! Plus, it contains fluoride and helps protect against cavities with proper brushing.

Product Details:

Cavity & enamel protection

Mild bubble fruit flavor

Artificially flavored

Net weight 3.5 oz (99g)

victoria c.
Ocoee, FL
Safe for kids , really cleans there teeth. Recommend this product to all the parents out there that have kids.
Savanna E.
Florence , SC
This is a great product for kids! Great flavor and tons of benefits to help keep their teeth white and healthy!
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
Kids love brushing their teeth with this toothpaste. We tried other favors but these is the one they like best.
Chelsey G.
Byron, MN
Love these for my son!! He thinks they are fun because they have characters on it and thinks the taste is good!
Lindsey O.
Tulare, CA
My kid loves this. It actually makes her want to brush her teeth because of the taste.. No cavities for her!
Ashley C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this for my kids they started to brush there teeth more I guess because of the flavor lol they love it
Alexandra P.
Woodstock, GA
Really good toothpaste, taste good and it cleans really well. I would recommend this especially for children
Lily
Honestly I'm a teen and still remember brushing my teeth w this stuff !! If u have little ones I recommend
Lindsay V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kid uses this all the time won't use any other tooth paste. So I have to buy this kind but a eels great
Nicole P.
Blades , DE
Swear by this tooth paste. My 3 yr old loves the taste and the design in the front always makes it easier

Amazon