BY COLGATE

Get kids to brush their teeth with a flavor they’ll love! Plus, it contains fluoride and helps protect against cavities with proper brushing.

Product Details:

Cavity & enamel protection

Mild bubble fruit flavor

Artificially flavored

Net weight 3.5 oz (99g)

Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes! Really good! I have bought this several times for my children. They really like it! It makes brushing teeth not such a pain. You can get it at Walmart. I would recommend this to parents greats for children!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very gentle and great for kids! I first gave this product a try before letting my nephews try it out. It was so gentle and fruity tasting, I actually enjoyed brushing my teeth. Whenever I have the kids brush their teeth, they never complain. I think toothpaste has a big hand in if kids mind brushing their teeth. If they don’t like the taste, they won’t forward to brushing them!
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This a good affordable toothpaste for my kids it's have a nice flavor and they love it 😍. I been reading 📖 the benefits for this product and it's said it's cavity and enamel protection and my sons dentist said she recommended this toothpaste for little kids.
Jean H.
USA
My kids LOVE this toothpaste. It's hard to find a brand that has a taste they like and will use without throwing a fit about it. Has a great taste they love and makes them want to brush their teeth multiple times a day. Leaves their teeth clean and refreshes their breath. Does a great job.
Jennifer H.
My youngest daughter uses this toothpaste and says it's a good product but that it doesn't have a very good taste. She loves the smell of it though and also likes how well it cleans her teeth.
Michelle M.
Covington , KY
Love this! My toddler has been super picky when it comes to brushing teeth and has zero interest! She loves this toothpaste and sometimes brushes 4+ times a day! Whatever works :)
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember using bubble gum tasting toothpaste when I was a kid so naturally I wanted my kids to have the same great experience! I bought it at our local CVS and it was even on sale so was really affordable plus a little more recently I found a bottle at our local discount store for even cheaper! The flavor my kids loved of course and Iam still guilty of using this from time to time lol
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel this formula could be a little thinner and not so thick since it's for kids. My daughter says the flavor is good and so far she doesn't have any cavities so that's always a plus. We've tried a few different kids toothpastes and always revert back to this one.
Jennifer T.
My son loves to brush his teeth because of the yummy toothpaste flavored. He just hasn't quite figured out what a "small pea" looks like apparently. It would be nice if these weren't in a typical squeeze tube because I hate toothpaste all over the sink but if it means he'll brush his teeth twice a day, I can't really complain.
Raychel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgrate is the only toothpaste my kids will use. They love the flavor and how easy it is to put on the brush without a ton of mess. It also foams up nicely which they both love and I love that they love to brush their teeth with it and I don't have to fight them. This is the only toothpaste we buy for the kids.

Amazon