Colgate® Kids Bubble Gum Swirl Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by Amanda E.Colgate® Kids Bubble Gum Swirl Anticavity Fluoride Rinse uploaded by roselle m.

BY COLGATE #61 in Mouthwash

Great Tasting Bubble Gum Swirl Flavor That Kids Love Helps Clean the Whole Mouth, Swishing Away Particles Brushing May Miss 2 Safe for Children Ages 6 Up 3 Helps Fight Bad Breath Germs An anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities.

• Am I the only one who thinks bubble gum flavor is super g...2 Answers
  • Whattt! I didn't know they had mouthwash for kids!? Where...2 Answers
  • Is this a real mouth wash? Does it realy taste like bubb...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
My kids love the different flavors offered and the characters on it. My son has one and my daughter has her own. It makes brushing teeth/using mouthwash soooo much easier when they can see other things they love on the packaging. I no longer have to fight with them. They choose which one they want at the store and the different colors help too. My son wouldn't want to use a pink mouthwash lol but will grab a blue one.
lynn c.
New york
Great product! My kids love the bubble gum flavor and it is not a fight to get them to rinse! I love knowing that my kids are getting a great mouth that helos keep their mouth/ teeth clean and healthy! Highly recommend, especially if your children are not the happiest about doing their mouty care!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My daughter loved this. She was attracted to the packaging, liked the flavor and how it don’t burn her mouth. We purchased this at target. It freshened her breath and we would definitely buy again.
Katlyne B.
Wentzville, MO
To be honest this is one of my favorite mouthwashes since i was a kid and now my kid uses it! It keeps our teeth feeling fresh and i cant even think of any cons. the mouthwash is very effective and has kept my 7 year old cavity free. I would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone looking for a mouthwash for themselves or there children, or both lol
Natalie P.
Rocklin , CA
My kids enjoy this product. Let me say a mother of 2 ages 5 and 6 you get the I don't need to brush today I brushed yesterday attitudes lol if they could avoid it they would but this momma found something they like and seems fun to them. They love the flavor and the packaging is appealing they race when swishing who can swish the longest and spit the farthest lol gross I know but atleast they are using it
Jennifer C.
Torrance, CA
My kids used his mouth wash and it was very easy for them to find out how much to use I liked that when I needed you can buy it at any retail store. The products taste is good to do my kids are right when it comes to using mouthwash now
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
This one is for kids obviously. It tastes good compared to the others but wasn't very effective. It didn't make your breath smell fresh either. It didn't burn your tongue like the minty ones, but it was nice. I guess Im satisfied.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I bought this for my niece and she loves how it tastes in her mouth. It's really effective and she uses it at least once a day, I bought it at Walmart. And I will buy her another one soon. Wish there were more flavors to choose from.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
There are mornings where my nieces are too lazy to brush their teeth, so they resort to mouth wash! Which is fine for us, because the mouth wash cleans out their stinky breathes, and keeps it refreshed for hours! They love the bubblegum scent sometimes they want to swallow it because how good it tastes but we always inform them not to because how poisonous it is for them!
Brandi D.
Palmdale, CA
This product is hard to find in stores, it seems to just fly off the shelf, but when I do my daughter is so excited to use this it's her absolute favorite, she likes that it's pink and her favorite flavor. I'm just glad she has a product to use to make it fun for her to use.
Erin P.
London, ON
Whattt! I didn't know they had mouthwash for kids!? Where can I get this!!
Amber L.
Am I the only one who thinks bubble gum flavor is super gross? 😝
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this a real mouth wash? Does it realy taste like bubble gum and somehow refresh your mouth??