BY COLGATE #84 in Electric Toothbrushes

Great clean made fun! Clean your teeth better than with a manual brush And make brushing fun! Enjoy all the different DESIGNS!

Slimmer HANDLE
SMALL oscillating head with extra soft bristles: cleans teeth And gently sweeps away PLAQUE
EASY on/off BUTTONS
2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries

Abby M.
Ames , IA
Perfect if you have sensitive gums! It does not irritate the gums at all! Sometimes I do think it does not clean my teeth as well but love the product. Get good toothpaste if you are using extra soft bristles. Very satisfied overall which keeps me going back for more.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
First, the extra-soft bristles are great if you have sensitive teeth like I do - but even if you don't, many dentists say we should all use softer toothbrushes anyway. The bristles glide across your teeth comfortably, and don't cause discomfort on the gums (which has always been a problem for me). The shape of the bristles makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places in the back of the mouth, and the bristles don't get harder over time, the way most have for me in the past.

The tongue/cheek cleaner on the back of the head is the real surprise - it's very effective, and so comfortable! It's not a rough scraper the way some are, and it doesn't just slide across your tongue ineffectively, either. It works great, it makes my mouth feel cleaner, and using it before going to bed (I've found) actually helps reduce morning breath the next day. There's also not as much of that yucky sticky feeling in the morning, either.

I'm kind of a picky person, so I usually find some little fault, here or there, in many things. I'm honestly surprised to see that I haven't found any faults in this toothbrush so far. A five-star rating may seem a bit superfluous sometimes - but this toothbrush has earned it.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
My kids love using these fun tooth brushes! We've tried the ninjas turtles, the brats, the frozen, and the minions-- it's so easy to get the kids to practice good dental hygiene especially if they love their tooth brushes! The fun designs make brushing fun! Super soft bristles, doesn't cause any unwanted pain, safe enough to use after dental work! We will continue to use these awesome toothbrushes!
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
I have use colgate once that I had left my toothbrusk and at the time that was the only brand available I only use it one time a day and I did not buy it because it was the only brand in the hotel we visit and it don't fit as being the best as my other toothbrush but it was a great soft toothbrush that got my teeth clean..
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
Although this is a good quality brush, I cant handle how soft it is. I feel like I have to apply so much pressure when brushing. I also feel like I have to brush my teeth twice as long as normal to get the polished feeling I get with a medium bristle brush. Probably a personal preference, but I wouldn't re-purchase this.
Kassidy L.
Kearney, NE
Great toothbrush. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this cleans well without irritation. Floss tips get in between teeth well without cutting them up, but is not a replacement for flossing, obviously. Brush lasts a long time, and the floss tips help indicate when you should get a new one if you're forgetful like me. I won't get any other brush!
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone brushes their teeth everyday, well they should! I always chose Colgate when I am choosing a toothbrush. I personally prefer extra soft because I have really sensitive gums. My teeth are always left clean, and feeling fresh!
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
My daughter LOVES this toothbrush! Being the typical 8 year old she is, getting her to brush is a daily struggle. But the struggle has lessened since she has this toothbrush. Plus, it's super affordable, so even if she does try to brush the dog's teeth with it (again), I can throw it out, and buy a new one!
Mary E.
Corning, OH
My girls use this brush type, and they love it.! They like the brats collection, and it makes their toothbrush Bomb to them.! Makes it easier to get them to use it as well, and funner, plus it works great, is super soft, so no complaints ! Happy mom for great products,,That make my job easier..!
Tori D.
Camden, AR
My gums are really sensitive and this toothbrush does great when brushing around my gums! They don't bleed like they used to! I brush my teeth twice a day and this toothbrush seems to be holding up pretty good!
Sharima W.