BY COLGATE

rori w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
now if you are not using an electric tooth brush then this is the next best thing in my book. i use this if i go on trips with my kids! they are perfect, and little for there mouth
Lissbette P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice and soft toothbrush! It was easy for my sister to hold and brush her teeth! It didn’t hurt her because the toothbrush was soft and helped keep the teeth nice and clean
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my kids have had different versions of this toothbrush. We have always liked them as training toothbrushes. The heads are compact and the bristles are soft. I will most likely purchase again for any future children.
Suzanne D.
I liked this brush for my grand baby. She could hold it easily. She could brush her teeth with ease. She like doing it so much so she would do it for longer time periods. I would recommend it to parents.
Marlena J.
Louisa , KY
My daughter did not like to brush her teeth until I started getting her this toothbrush and then she thought it was so cool. So making the things they love part of this worked for me.
Kerri D.
Lorain, OH
My kids absolutely love these toothbrushes! They come in many characters and colors to sit anyone. And the different age ranged is helpful for choosing the right one.
Jessica C.
Georgetown, KY
Great tooth brush for my little girl she loves the pretty pink tooth brush and it's perfect for her little sensitive gums no bleeding leaves her teeth cleaned and fits in her mouth good!!
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
My granddaughters love this toothbrush,i think its important to find a toothbrush that they love and works well to develope a lifetime of good oral hygeine early on,I have gotten them cheaper store brand brushes and they don't last nearly as long
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I found this brush was made from terrible quality. Maybe it was a bad batch but my daughter was pulling Bristles from her mouth after brushing. No 3 year old should have to do that especially when it's hard enough to get them to brush as it is
Shikinya C.
Very good toothbrush for small children! It's very soft but also firm at the same time. It's very effective at keeping your little ones teeth clean and breath fresh and the characters on the brushes keep them excited about dental hygiene.
Victoria F.