BY COLGATE

Help protect children's teeth with the Colgate® Kids 2-in-1 Fluoride Toothpaste and Mouthwash. Find out more about this Watermelon flavored toothpaste, here.

Benefits

• Helps protect teeth against cavities and bad breath
  • Comes in a tasty Watermelon flavors which will encourage your kids to brush for a lifetime of bright smiles
  • Comes in a bright and colorful package that your kids will like

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Yellow No. 5

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my son and he really likes it. He just tuned 2 and will literally eat the toothpaste because it tastes just like a watermelon lol he uses when we are brushing our teeth every morning! You can purchase it at your local wal mart or target. Colgate® Kids 2IN1 WATERMELON BURST™ Liquid Gel Toothpaste❤️
Mallory M.
I bought this for my kids and one of them loves it and one of them hates it. I think it has a nice flavor, it's sweet and smells like candy. I like that it's a 2 in 1, I feel like their little teeth are getting a little extra protection.
hailey g.
such an amazing toothpaste. leaves teeth feeling nice & clean and makes your breath smell nice. doesn’t have a mint flavor. (perfect for those who don’t like mint) 100% recommend. my go to toothpaste. no shame lol
Rebecca M.
My kid loves this. She hates brushing and with this it's a little bit easier to get her to want to! Taste amazing and Cleans kids teeth & leaves em with good breath. Is a lil thick :)
adiktive n.
dont do it ... i bought this for my kids... they hate it... i tried it just to make sure they werent being particular about it and sure enough it leaves a bittter chem taste in your mouth even after you rinse out ... so bad i couldnt even use it
Justine C.
DuBois
As I browse the aisles of the store I CANNOT find any toothpaste at all that is not a mint or cinnamon flavor..... YES I am an adult. I decided this would be a good purchase and I absolutely love this toothpaste so much. I think kids would also like it too lol.
Claudia R.
Trenton, NJ
Mi esposo lo compro para nuestro bebe de 2 años , no me gusta siento que no le deja sus dientes limpio por completos , el sabor tampoco me gusto mucho , no la compraría de nuevo .
Sarah M.
When I was a kid, I would only use this toothpaste. It tastes great for those who dislike the minty taste. Despite that, I do believe that it gets the job done. I used to use it once or twice a day and would recommend to those with kids or who want to switch up their tastes!
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
This is my daughter's favorite toothpaste! She LITERALLY WON'T have any other kind! If she could read and write, she'd tell you all about how good it is. She enjoys more of a fruity taste than a mint or bubblegum. I would definitely recommend Colgate for kids.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have not personally tried this, but I bought this for my girls and they loved it. They loved the flavor so much they would eat the toothpaste ! Oops... anyways good quality and would recommend for children.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What other flavors do your kids enjoy?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone elses child refuse to use anything other than this product?
Brittany C.
Belleville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® Kids 2IN1 WATERMELON BURST™ Liquid Gel Toothpaste who has tried this? Is it truly a liquid? How have your kids reacted to it?

Amazon