Colgate Kids 2in1 Toothpaste, Watermelon uploaded by Krista A.Colgate Kids 2in1 Toothpaste, Watermelon uploaded by Krista A.

BY COLGATE

This liquid gel toothpaste specially designed for children ages three to eight helps strengthen and protect your childs teeth from cavities while fighting bad breath.

Natalie L.
This is seriously the worst invention ever. The flavor is terrible, the aftertaste is terrible and it doesn't even make my mouth feel clean. I was looking for an alternative to mint toothpaste as it irritated my morning sickness while pregnant and used this product once and threw it away. Never again.
Ella G.
I used to use this and now my sister does! I would reccomend to someone who likes fruity/sweet toothpaste. I don't use this anymore but I used it from age 5-8. I usually bought it at my local CVS. I would also reccomend to little kids because they somehow just love the taste!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
My kids favorite toothpaste and it helps encourage them to brush their teeth. My only did like is the packaging the top seems to break off fairly easily which can result in messes down the road. So be careful. But otherwise we like this a lot.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I used to buy this before I had my daughter. I think it has a great watermelon taste and I know kids must love it also. I don't think it's so great for adults because it doesn't mask odor very well
allison m.
I like using this even for myself if my mouth is sensitive to the harsh taste of mint. Only sometimes, but my brother uses it because he doesn't like minty tooth paste.
Missy F.
Colgate kids is amazing! My son actually has a lot of mouth reactions to other toothpaste, and this the only brand that he seems to be able to use. It keeps his teeth clean, and healthy. It comes in a 2in1, a toothpaste, and mouthwash. You can buy it a drug store, and Walmart. So, it's not a big struggle to go from place to place to find something that he really enjoys using. Plus, he loves the little watermelon guy on a surfboard.
Angela K.
My son dislikes brushing his teeth, but ever since he's had this toothpaste with a great flavor he doesn't put up as much of a fight. My only dislike is that the gel is a little runny/thin so it's easy for him to make more of a mess than with a more traditional consistency. Still worth it for him to be brushing his teeth with less resistance since he finds most other kids toothpastes still "too spicy".
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
Colgate Watermelon Toothpaste has become my kids' favorite - in fact, it is the only toothpaste they will use. I personally find the thought of watermelon toothpaste a little gross, but all 3 like it, which means I can be sure teeth get brushed twice a day, every day. It definitely does the job freshening their breath, and we have never had a cavity in the house!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
This is my kids' favorite toothpaste! They love the flavor, and the bottle dispenses the toothpaste on their little toothbrushes perfectly and easily. My kids didn't like minty toothpaste, but this one really has helped encourage them to brush! It is not expensive, and I will continue buying it until my kids need to graduate to adult toothpaste.
Taylor D.
I baby'sit a lot of kids and have younger siblings, and they deafinately prefer this to almost anything else. I bought this product from Walmart. It is very effective and kids look forward to brushing with it. I was very satisfied overall and would deafinately recommend it.