Colgate Kids 2in1 Toothpaste, Watermelon uploaded by Krista A.Colgate Kids 2in1 Toothpaste, Watermelon uploaded by Krista A.

BY COLGATE

This liquid gel toothpaste specially designed for children ages three to eight helps strengthen and protect your childs teeth from cavities while fighting bad breath.

Missy F.
Missy F.
Colgate kids is amazing! My son actually has a lot of mouth reactions to other toothpaste, and this the only brand that he seems to be able to use. It keeps his teeth clean, and healthy. It comes in a 2in1, a toothpaste, and mouthwash. You can buy it a drug store, and Walmart. So, it's not a big struggle to go from place to place to find something that he really enjoys using. Plus, he loves the little watermelon guy on a surfboard.
Angela K.
Angela K.
My son dislikes brushing his teeth, but ever since he's had this toothpaste with a great flavor he doesn't put up as much of a fight. My only dislike is that the gel is a little runny/thin so it's easy for him to make more of a mess than with a more traditional consistency. Still worth it for him to be brushing his teeth with less resistance since he finds most other kids toothpastes still "too spicy".
Katie D.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
Colgate Watermelon Toothpaste has become my kids' favorite - in fact, it is the only toothpaste they will use. I personally find the thought of watermelon toothpaste a little gross, but all 3 like it, which means I can be sure teeth get brushed twice a day, every day. It definitely does the job freshening their breath, and we have never had a cavity in the house!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
This is my kids' favorite toothpaste! They love the flavor, and the bottle dispenses the toothpaste on their little toothbrushes perfectly and easily. My kids didn't like minty toothpaste, but this one really has helped encourage them to brush! It is not expensive, and I will continue buying it until my kids need to graduate to adult toothpaste.
Eric F.
Eric F.
Kasson, MN
This stuff rocks.
This is the only things my kids will use as tooth paste. I aked tghem if they wanted crest toothpaste and they said NO WAY!!! And they really love it. It is not verry expencive. I have ben geting my children it for 11 years plus and If it is ever going to go out of stiock or if it is discontinued i will freek out
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA
My kids love this toothpaste. They love that it's not a mint flavor and it's pretty easy to open and dispense themselves. They make a little bit of a mess, but I don't think there's a tooth[past out there that kids don't make a mess of. They love the flavor and will brush their teeth longer because it's not a strong mint.
Annalisa B.
Annalisa B.
Garden City, NY
This probably sounds strange but I used to not be able to stand mint. This toothpaste was great for me because it had a great flavor that cleaned my teeth. The flavor is unique and makes you feel nice and fresh. I can stand mint now so I'm just sticking to regular toothpaste but I would so recommend,
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I baby'sit a lot of kids and have younger siblings, and they deafinately prefer this to almost anything else. I bought this product from Walmart. It is very effective and kids look forward to brushing with it. I was very satisfied overall and would deafinately recommend it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I purchased this toothpaste for my kids to use, but I was surprised when they said they did not like it. I think the flavoring was too sweet and they aren't big fans of artificial watermelon flavoring. We ended up tossing this toothpaste out and purchasing another brand.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
I used to use this as a kid, and i remember it would always make me a little more excited to brush my teeth. A strong, minty taste is a little harsh for the young mouth, so this product is nice for children. However, I do not believe it provides the best cleaning job.