BY COLGATE

Helps protect teeth against cavities and bad breath
Comes in a fun Strawberry flavor which will encourage your kids to brush for a lifetime of bright smiles
Comes in a bright and colorful package that your kids will like
Easy to dispense gel formula combines toothpaste and mouthwash into one for less mess and more fun!

• Do you all recommend this toothpaste for a toddler? 2 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love the Strawberry Smash toothpaste from Colgate!! This is our first time trying this kind and they love it!! Which is awesome, because it's affordable, it's sugar free, and it comes in an easy to squeeze bottle. Which means less of a mess! You can find it almost anywhere Walmart, grocery stores, dollar stores too! I love the fact that it's sugar free and easy on my kids teeth. We all are a Colgate family. Although, this is our first time trying this kind, we will definitely buy again! And I'm so glad it's sugar free y'all ❤️
Kimberly N.
Love this toothpaste for the kids! They love it just as much especially because the mint can be too “spicy” for them. Its not expensive and it gets the dreadful dead for these little ones done. Definitely would use myself if i were little
Victoria B.
Elmira
I used this toothpaste when i was little and had never had a cavity in my life. My parents bought it for me and within a week i had a cavity. I didn’t use it again and I haven’t got a cavity since.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Veronica R.
Ocala , FL
My daughter started brushing her teeth with the regular Colgate for kids but did not like it. So I introduced her to the strawberry kind and she completely loved it, she recently spotted the watermelon burst and it’s her all time favorite. We are definitely going to continue buying both because she can’t decide which one she loves the best. It’s keeps her motivated to brush her teeth 3 times a day and in very satisfied with the results, she recently had a dentist appointment and she had no cavities so I definitely recommend all moms to try this tooth paste.
Hanna F.
Goshen, IN
Yes I am not a kid. Yes I personally use this toothpaste. I do not like mint therefore I look for anything non mint. While I have to admit I sometimes will use a whiting toothpaste that is mint I always counteract it with this just to get the mint flavor out of my mouth. I would say as a toothpaste this works nicely. Colgate® Kids 2IN1 STRAWBERRY SMASH™ Liquid Gel Toothpaste
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
My kids love this toothpaste! I don't know how many other moms out there struggle with getting their kids to brush, floss and use mouthwash like me but the struggle is real folks lol. And hey who's kidding, if i can get them to at least brush 3 times a day I'll be happy! I think the biggest problem, especially for my youngest, she hated the taste of pretty much every toothpaste. Finally I found Colgate strawberry (her favorite flavor for anything) and bonus it's a 2-in-1. So I bought it knowing their was a 50/50 chance she would love it or hate it......she loved it yall and I have been buying the same product ever since!
Amanda F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids still like strawberry flavored toothpaste and this Colgate product is their favorite. They are terrible about brushing their teeth so whatever works is great by me. This type of packaging is the only type I will buy because it stays so much cleaner than tubes - and nothing is more disgusting than a gunked up toothpaste tube. Ok, that isn't true - lots of things are more disgusting - but you get the point.
Shanna G.
Stillwater, MN
This is the only toothpaste my daughter will use. I've only been able to find it at our local walmart. So if you're kid hates mint or bubble gum try the strawberry. It's been a hit in our home. Now when it's time to brush my daughter's teeth there is no fight. last time I found it I bought 3 bottles just to make sure we don't run out.
latda p.
Hiram, OH
Been using Colgate since I was a child, it keeps my breathe nice and fresh. It doesn't really help brightens my teeth but I keeps my feel nice and strong. Unlike any other paste that I've tried in the past, they would make my teeth sensitive and it would also leave these weird cotton in my mouth. Definitely sticking to Colgate!
Yuritza Z.
Kenedy, TX
Do you all recommend this toothpaste for a toddler?