BY COLGATE

• Helps protect teeth against cavities and bad breath
  • Comes in a fun Strawberry flavor which will encourage your kids to brush for a lifetime of bright smiles
  • Comes in a bright and colorful package that your kids will like
  • Easy to dispense gel formula combines toothpaste and mouthwash into one for less mess and more fun!

• Do you all recommend this toothpaste for a toddler? 2 Answers
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
My kids still like strawberry flavored toothpaste and this Colgate product is their favorite. They are terrible about brushing their teeth so whatever works is great by me. This type of packaging is the only type I will buy because it stays so much cleaner than tubes - and nothing is more disgusting than a gunked up toothpaste tube. Ok, that isn't true - lots of things are more disgusting - but you get the point.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Stillwater, MN
This is the only toothpaste my daughter will use. I've only been able to find it at our local walmart. So if you're kid hates mint or bubble gum try the strawberry. It's been a hit in our home. Now when it's time to brush my daughter's teeth there is no fight. last time I found it I bought 3 bottles just to make sure we don't run out.
María D.
María D.
One of the most important care for all is the tooth, the first thing you look the person is your smile and if you have some white and healthy teeth. From small always send us brushing and Colgate is one of the best known brands and I like most of all, they fulfill all the functions we seek when cleaning teeth and has good results
latda p.
latda p.
Hiram, OH
Been using Colgate since I was a child, it keeps my breathe nice and fresh. It doesn't really help brightens my teeth but I keeps my feel nice and strong. Unlike any other paste that I've tried in the past, they would make my teeth sensitive and it would also leave these weird cotton in my mouth. Definitely sticking to Colgate!
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Bristow, OK
I used to get this all the time when I was little. I don't remember much about it except that I loved to brush my teeth with it. If you have trouble getting a kid to brush their teeth, let the kid pick the toothpaste, mouthwash, and brush; it will make them feel in control and want to brush their teeth.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS
I buy this for my boyfriend's 11 year old daughter. She loves this toothpaste and I can't get her to use any other kind. Her breath always smells good, but the kind of good you would expect from a kid, not an adult. I also don't have to buy fluoride anymore because this toothpaste has fluoride in it. :D
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
My little sister hates minty toothpaste. Colgate does the job in maintaining a healthy formula that cleans teeth while appealing to young children. It's an effective at to get children to brush their teeth. Overall I am satisfied that we practice better oral health together with this toothpaste.
JoLynn G.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
My kids loves this toothpaste because it doesn't sting like mint toothpaste does. It cleans their teeth really well and taste good too. It s a really good alternative option for kids they don't like mint or peppermint. There are other fruity options too that are great, as well.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
This was not a favorite of of kids. They did not like the flavor so I don't feel like they ever got their teeth cleaned properly. I tried it and didn't really care for it either. I'm glad that when I purchased this product that I had a coupon for it and didn't pay full price.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX
Kids hate brushing their teeth. And some kids just hate the strong many taste, but I would recommend this. It is effective and kids like it. You can buy this just about anywhere, personally HEB. I do recommend it to people who have kids or even people who like strawberries.
Yuritza Z.
Yuritza Z.
Kenedy, TX
Do you all recommend this toothpaste for a toddler?