suggested searches

3 star

25%

2 star

1 star

I love this!! I love an eco friendly product, this product helps to save on plastic. I had replaceable brush heads and the handle is made of metal which is very luxurious and nice to hold on to. Once your brush is old and needs to be swapped simply pull it off and switch the brush. It is easy as 1,2,3. I also live the brush bristles, as they include little foam pieces that really help polish, clean and remove plaque from teeth.

Product reviewed: Colgate® Keep Refill Pack with Replaceable Deep Clean Toothbrush Heads

I don’t think I’ve ever been this impressed or excited about a toothbrush. Not only did I get a rebate and a coupon on it but I’m in love with this toothbrush! Worth the price and less waste! The aluminum handle is awesome!!!

I received this product free to try and have been using it for about a month now. The kit itself comes with two brush heads plus a reusable aluminum handle which they say lasts a lifetime (with normal use). It has 80% less plastic which is more environmentally friendly. I’m glad that it does come with replacement heads to be even more environmentally friendly in that you can reuse the brush base. Price point is quite steep though at almost $25 for the initial start up kit. There are many electric toothbrushes that are reusable and environmentally friendly at the same price point, so I’m not sure I would purchase this product over those. Overall I’m glad that they are looking for ways to be more respectful of the environment.