BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Maribel O.
San Antonio, TX
It's not s good idea to have floss tip with the brush the bristles fall out as well . The grip on handle is great
Michelle M.
Doesn't irritate teeth or gums, leaves teeth feeling healthy and clean. Works well to remove all food and dirt.
Lauren S.
Simi Valley, CA
The bristles were super soft! For the first time in a while brushing my teeth was so much easier and pleasant.
Gabriella H.
Texas City, TX
Gets in hard to reach spots. Masks your teeth feel clean! Inexpensive enough to replace often. Soft on gums.
I've used this toothbrush before and it works really good I love how soft it is but still does the job right!
Naomie O.
I like this tooth brush but I prefer it in medium. It gets all the food out from my teeth love the floss tip
Loren K.
comfortable on sensitive gums, this toothbrush gets the job done. purchased these at walmart with a coupon.
Gabriela C.
Very good for sensitive teeth. Doesn't irritate your mouth after wash. Recommend it. Like this brush a lot.
Kerry W.
My current favorite. I purchase these for $2.00 at my local Dollar General. Bristles are soft & works well.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Good tooth brush but a little too soft for me. Colgate is a good brand though so would buy something else