BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pretty good at first didn't think there was much of a difference between toothbrush but there is leaves a good clean feeling
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
Nice but prefer oral b, didn't leave teeth feeling as nice as other brands. Bristles were soft though and didn't hurt my gums
Skylar G.
New Holland, PA
I love this tooth brush for the way it feels in my hand. Also we have been purchasing them for years. They clean effectively
Nalani H.
I have very sensitive guns so this toothbrush was just wonderful. The bristles are soft and really get in between my teeth.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL
This brush amazing because not only does it just brush but also acts as a floss and is very gum friendly. Would recommend.
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
This toothbrush is really good and keeps your teeth feeling nice and clean. Also the toothbrush is not expensive at all.
Destini S.
Fort Worth, TX
This toothbrush works great on my gums and gets deep into my plaque areas and my mouth feels refreshed after each use
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
I love this toothbrush and use it all the time. It is soft yet firm enough to get all of the food out of your teeth.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
Love this toothbrush. It does an amazing job at cleaning and it helps get food out that you usually can't get out.
selene b.
Dallas, TX
This one is my favorite. Leaves my mouth feeling clean. Its my go to toothbrush. I definitely do recommend this one

back