BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Aaliyah C.
These toothbrushis not as comfortable at first. They are hard not soft till you used more then one time. My toothbrush always don't last that long.
Heather B.
Rome, GA
I love that it has a floss-tip, just in case I miss a spot with my regular flossing. A soft toothbrush but strong enough to fight plaque build up.
Teresa G.
Good toothbrush for my sensitive teeth. My dentist always gives me a new brush paste and floss after each visit and this brush has been in the bag.
Gricelda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. I used this tooth brush when I was pregnant. It was the best tooth brush. Gentle for my gums and strong enough to remove the plaque.
Nice toothbrush! Good quality and lasts. Repeat user, but I prefer the larger packs with multiple toothbrushes. Defiantly met my expectations.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I prefer a harder bristle, but if you are looking for a soft bristle, then this is a good toothbrush for you. This was purchased at Walgreens.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
I love colgate toothbrushes however i have braces so it often causes a lot of wear and tear on my toothbrush cause my to buy new ones often
Danielle C.
Kissimmee, FL
Have been using these for years! I do have sensitive teeth so I do like the oft bristles. It's also easy to brush my guns without bleeding.
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
One of the best manual toothbrush I have ever used. Cleans very well and gets in between my teeth to get to give me a nice good clean.
Eric J.
Saint Louis, MO
The toothbrush i use most often. Very easy to use and the bristles do not hurt my gums like other toothbrushes have done in the past