BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Colgate® GUM COMFORT with Floss-Tip Bristles Soft
My favorite toothbrush! I prefer to stay in the ways of primitive dental hygiene techniques because this brush isn't too harsh on my gums and get in between those crevices between the tops of your teeth. Lasts for a good six months without any scum build up!
Julian R.
This toothbrush cleans very well and is good if you have sensitive teeth and sensitive gums. Hey I usually use an Oral-B toothbrush but I really like this toothbrush as well it gets the job done and doesn't cost that much. It's a great toothbrush!
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
His toothbrush quickly became my favorite. I love the variety of colors it comes in. The best thing about it though is how clean my teeth feel after I use it. I've used so many different types of toothbrushes and this is the only type I will buy now.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
Great toothbrush! Gets the job done and doesn't hurt the teeth or gums at all. The cleans your teeth and tongue very well. I have repurchased this toothbrush many times and use it everyday! If you want clean teeth, go and get this toothbrush!!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
The price for these is great. I always keep extra tooth brushes at my house in case anyone needs one. The work very well and don't tear apart your gums. Highly reccommend.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I think this is a great toothbrush. Especially for me I have think enamel. I have used a few times in the past. I always purchase a soft bristle. The pros is the floss like bristles. Adds a nice touch. Yes I would purchase again.
Katie A.
This works so well for my annoying gums. They are so sensitive andata my hygienist kept giving me hard bristles. I tried this and it changed everything. No more bleeding.
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
Anther good product from this brand. I like the soft bristle. No negatives this is a solid product that was affordable and met my expect ions. I like it as much as many other brands and would happily buy again.
MacKenzie M.
This thing is great. I really enjoyed this brush more than my other toothbrushes I know it's gross but I hate flossing and so this was a nice toothbrush to have.
Elizabeth S.
Independence, MO
My teeth got clean, my breath was not bad anymore. That's all I remember about this toothbrush. It didn't change my life or make me 1000000 bucks, but it did clean my teeth.

back