BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Kaila B.
Sterling
I alternate between an electric and this tooth brush. I think the electric gets some of the hard to reach places a little better, but this brush get a deeper clean on the areas that you can see and leave me with a minty fresh smooth teeth smile!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I really like the handle is transparen't for some reason I feel cleaner is very comfortable to handle , bristles are soft this allows it to enter between the teeth to hacear is quite better economicnot mistreat the gums to have soft bristles
Frances J.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best toothbrushes I have used. I wish it was available in medium bristles. This is the closest I've found to that "just from the dentist" clean feeling. Only problem is it needs to be replaced often.
Kleindys B.
Me gustan los cepillos que no son ni suaves ni duros. Este en sí sus celdas son normales, tiene un mango fino, no me gustan los mangos tan gruesos. Igual a las 3 meses debes cambiarlo como recommendación del odon'tologo.
Nichelle P.
Back when I used to assist in a dental office, this is the toothbrush I would recommend to patients. It's super soft so it won't damage the tooth enamel, and the floss tip is great for getting in between the teeth!
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Perfect match for efficiency and cheap price. The Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush cleans very way in a soft and gentle way. It is small and reaches all the teeth. It is a family toothbrush fits for everybody.
Sarah S.
Lynnwood, WA
I picked this toothbrush up to try and get a deeper clean. This product seemed ok at first, but on the first and then subsequent uses the floss tips would shed out in my mouth. This was uncomfortable to say the least. I ended up changing this toothbrush out for my usual oral b ones.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
My guns are very sensitive but having clean teeth is important to me. The ultra-fine bristles on this brush get into and clean those tiny spaces without me having to endure hard bristles or tough scrubbing.
Sara W.
This is a great product. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice soft bristled brush. Do not the the description "floss-tip bristles" fool you though, you still want to go behind and floss your teeth. That would be my only downside is the misspending title.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Not a huge fan of this toothbrush. It works fine but the first two time I used it so many bristles broke off and into my mouth. It was fine after that but I would not repurchase this product.

back