BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Tatiana S.
I'm not sure if this is the one that typically comes in black with either pink green or blue but these are the only tooth brushes i can use. I have really sensitive gums, i always bleed even though i'm always brushing them (as directed by my dentist to stop the bleeding) but it's just something that's gone on for years. This is the only toothbrush i buy now.
Kathryn D.
This is my favorite toothbrush, and the only toothbrush I've ever repurchased over and over again. The floss-tips definitely do not replace flossing, but I do feel as though they have way better reach. And I like the simplicity of the brush design - without raised or lowered sections, I feel like I have more control over my brushing.
Tatyani W.
Hattiesburg, MS
This toothbrush is amazing. I have cavities in between my teeth from not flossing enough (yes kids it happens) but after using this toothbrush and going back to my doctor she was very happy to see me flooding more . I got mine from Walmart and it's a good long lasting toothbrush. The bristles don't soften too quick , however you should replace your toothbrush frequently. The bristles also aren't so hard and dense that it makes your gums bleed from brushing.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is a great toothbrush for people that love the soft bristles. The bristles are soft enough that they don't irritate my gums, but this brush still gets my mouth very clean. This product is easy to find and the price is great. I would definitely recommend this product to others - I have repurchased for myself multiple times.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I have both sensitive teeth and gums due to calcium deficiency, so gum protection + soft are necessary for me. I don't believe this is "too soft," where any ability to thoroughly clean is lost. The bristles just seem to be made of a slightly softer material but they don't bend and puff out like other soft bristle brushes.
Michelle A.
Shreveport, LA
I have super sensitive gums and my teeth have seen way better days so my dentist said I should use a soft tooth brush. I'm cheep, I'll admit it but I always get a name brad tooth brush. It holds up so much better than the off brands and if you catch a sale they are just as cheep.
Lauren W.
I just wasn't impressed with Colgate GUm COmfort with Floss tip bristles. The bristles actually came out between my teeth! I would not recommend this or use this again. I may have gotten a defective brush, but there are others on the market that work much better.
Tarah M.
Centerville
This toothbrush was great and worked very well. I felt that it got between my teeth well and was gentle on my gums. I purchased the toothbrush at Wal-Mart and felt that it was a good price. It was the first time I had used it. I would probably purchase again.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes that I have used. I like that the this bristles get between my teeth. Don't tell my dentist but I don't floss my teeth unless I really have to. With this toothbrush I feel like I'm still getting a nice thorough cleaning.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Although this is a quality toothbrush, I don't feel the soft bristles actually do enough to clean my teeth. I am a sonic toothbrush user, primarily, so have grown used to the super clean feeling. I think this is a great brand, but too soft for my taste.