BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Vivien L.
Great toothbrush! I use it everyday and night. It has soft bristles which don't feel too harsh on your gums. It has a nice grip to hold on to as well.
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Soft brush that helps to brush evenly the surface of teeth as well as between teeth. Not a subsitute for floss, but makes a great companion
Gabriela R.
It's good I repeat it does it's function that it's brushing your teeth and it cleans your mouth tho so it's good and it does it's job
Jozanne S.
Colgate gum comfort toothbrush is a good one if you have braces. It gets in all the nooks and crannies for a fresh clean mouth
Güliz B.
Famagusta/ TRNC
Really great. Really gets in and cleans the food residue. Does not irritate and cause bleeding on my gums. Recommended.
Nicole Jane A.
I love this because the bristles are really soft that is suitable for me. This is highly recommended for everyone!
Fiona L.
Very nice toothbrush soft bristles that go into each space, with minimal effort! Love it and I know you will too?
Idzie D.
Pincourt, QC
Brushes well, is nice and soft, comes in an array of fun colours, and is perfectly adequate as a toothbrush.
Marie-Ann G.
St-Lambert, Quebec
Favourite toothbrush to buy. I love the way it makes my teeth feel smooth and squeaky clean after using!
michell s.
Son muy buenos cepillos hacen muy buena limpieza y me encantan por que no me lastiman tanto como otros

back