BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Tianna L.
Soft and comfortable and great to clean your mouth. I love this toothbrush. Very comfortable
Michelle G.
Indio, CA
This toothbrush is so soft on the teeth and my gums, doesn't make my gums bleed when I brush.
Catherine c.
Rainsville, AL
Use on a every day basis. repurchase multiple times. love them. recommend to anyone. 5/5
Jessicaa G.
Keene, NH
Loved these brushes. Soft brushes are the only ones I can use or it tears my gums apart!
Sarah N.
Ephraim, UT
Works good. Gets where I need it to easy to use. That all I can say about this product.
Kaitlin K.
Super handy for hard to get placed. Soft bristles are gentle on gums. No complaints.
Kelly T.
Portland, Or
No complaints about this toothbrush. Nice and soft and doesn't make my gums bleed.
Kerri C.
Worked ok. Seemed soft enough for my sensitive gums. Bristles were annoying.
Tayla C.
M23 2ZB
I tried this tooth brush but I felt like the head was small and not full which is what I like. It brushed my teeth how any tooth brush would I just feel like it doesn't get to hard to get areas at the back of my mouth as like I said the head is small. I used for around 2 weeks then ended up with a new tooth brush. Wouldn't recommend.
Malaya H.
Kelowna
This toothbrush is nice because the packing is accurate, you get what you buy. It's not lying to you or misleading you. It really does strengthen your gums without making them feel uncomfortable. The only reason I tried this product was because my orthodon'tist recommended it to me while I had my braces on because my gums were getting too soft. I used to like the wider toothbrushes but now I find myself liking these ones better.