BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Good tooth brush but a little too soft for me. Colgate is a good brand though so would buy something else
Helen C.
Seattle, WA
Feels really good because it's soft. However, it doesn't clean very well because it's a little too soft.
Hannah M.
Ball, LA
This toothbrush is good because I have seen site gums and teeth. Feels good when I brush and cleans good.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
I'm loving this toothbrush! I feel like it gets that hard to reach stuff that even my floss can't get!
Penny H.
This toothbrush worked for me. It cleaned and did what it is suppose to do with no discomfort to gums.
Lesley N.
Lubbock, TX
Not hard on the teeth or gums! Also has floss tip bristles which get deep and clean your teeth well!
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
This toothbrush is affordable and has a good grip handle. It's easy to use and various of colors.
Kiya D.
This is a great toothbrush. I only get the soft kind. Will definitely purchase this product again
Zach E.
Centerville, SD
Used to have as my last toothbrush, but since I switched to an electric one I haven't gone back
Courtney C.
Nice toothbrush, I like how gentle it is on the teeth. Reasonable price, bought from Walgreens.

back