BY COLGATE

Colgate Gum Comfort Toothbrush with Floss-Tip bristles designed to help gently clean along the gum line and in-between teeth. Outer Floss-Tip Bristles for Deep Gentle Cleaning in-between Teeth Inner Tapered Bristles to Effectively Clean Tooth Surfaces Ergonomic Handle Design;

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Galesburg, IL
I have a problem with every toothbrush I have ever tried. None of them would properly get all of the plaque off my teeth. When switching to the floss-tip bristles by Colgate that was no longer a problem. I love these and will definitely be sticking with these.
Kimberly C.
The bristles of this toothbrush feel too soft to me. I feel like I am not effectively brushing my teeth when using this. Also, during my first couple uses of this brush I noticed some of the bristles had fallen out of the brush and were in my mouth. I'm continuing to use it until it's time for a new one but I will not purchase this again.
Sarah B.
Long Beach
Just got this toothbrush and I'm in love. It gets all the little spaces! I got this on my last target run. It was SUPER affordable, I don't think it will last as long as other brushes I've had but it works great! I'm satisfied with how it works and would totally buy again.
Ivana S.
I currently have this toothbrush, but I only use it for when I travel ...
It is more, for some emergency, than for daily use. It has good bristles that cover much of the denture ... but in my case, I only use it for travel or emergency ...
I think Colgate has better products.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
I just bought this toothbrush on sale, and I love it. I feel like it gets in between the cracks and crevices of my teeth better than some others I have used in the past. I will be slowly purchasing this brush and phasing out the others for the rest of my family.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
This is the best toothbrush you can buy at the drugstore. The floss tip allows you to properly execute the bass brushing technique which is very important for preventing gum disease (and bad breath), plus you don't have to pay shipping
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love the little floss tip bristles on this brush. I feel like it really gets into the crevices of my teeth. I use my toothbrush once a day, at night before I go to bed generally. It’s always refreshing to brush before bed!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this after showered. This is the best toothbrush ever! I am older-than- dirt and I have sensitive gums and mouth tissue. I just had my six-month cleaning, and the lady found almost nothing to clean/chip/dig off/out. It was amazing! :) The bristles seem to be shredded so they are soft and do not hurt the gums yet they clean the teeth and between the teeth. Since I do not hurt using the Floss-Tip brush, I can brush longer and can brush my tongue, roof of the mouth, and inside the cheeks -- painlessly. I am going to buy several before they decide to not make them anymore. I may buy some to give to family members.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is one of my all time favorite brushes! It's cost friendly, so you get a good bang for your buck. The soft bristles are nice and soft, but get the job done.
Amber N.
This tooth brush has great reach to get to the back of the mouth easily. It has soft brissels so it doesn't harm the gums or make them bleed but cleans the tough great! I have a few of these tooth brushes for back up and give them to other family members often! I like the variety of colors to choose from as well. I would recommend this brand of tooth brush to anyone even young ones!