BY COLGATE

Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
My 4-year old picked out this toothpaste on our last visit. She actually isn't a fan of the taste and prefers a regular mint flavor over the super sweet fruity one.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This flavor is awful. It tastes extremely fake and I hated it as a kid with its weird minty aftertaste.
Bréë Å.
Children at the day care loved this toothpaste. After they eat lunch we brush teeth and they apdolutely got excited about dental hygiene!
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
Only toothpaste my daughter has liked to use. Leaves her teeth clean and breath smelling good
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
My kids love the flavor of it. it did not burn in their mouth and the fact that it had diego logo on it was a huge help. they love the smell and always ask me to buy it for them. I bought it at walgreens for my baby and I will buy it again for them.
Jessica L.
Bought this for my daughter, but wasn't impressed. I know that it is for kids, and bubble gum scented, but it her breath was way less than fresh after using. Her teeth never seemed to shine after brushing, they almost looked dull and film covered. Threw it out after a few uses and never purchased again.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I hate this stuff, i gice it 4 stars because it is appealing to children however the taste was never my favorite and i think that is because I hate bubble gum flavoring.
Eva A.
These where fun back in the days. Great for kids. Gives them something to look forward to when brushing their teeth. Fun flavors.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Great kids toothpaste. Has a good flavor that makes kids want to brush their teeth. The fun characters are a win too
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
I buy this for my son, he loves Diego likes to use his Diego toothpaste. The design of the tube is nice that it stands rather than laying down. My son also enjoys the flavor.