BY COLGATE

Gabrielle B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste has Terrible flavor. Do not recommend. Try tom's of maine!
Shelby P.
My daughter loves this toothpaste and loves the flavor. I love that she loves brushing her teeth now
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great toothpaste for kids !! I swear they eat it instead of brushing with it.. would like it if they made the bottle a little bigger.. great taste .. the kids love it !! Will continuously purchase this product
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
To me this is just a thick liquid candy to my kids. I really don't think this does what toothpaste is suppose to do which is prevent cavities, clean teeth and freshen breath.
Daquina S.
Augusta, GA
My children love using this toothpaste mostly because Dora the explorer is on it but Lao because they love the fruity flavor
Kayla P.
Longmont, CO
My son really didnt care for tge taste much. He much rather use our toothpaste then this one and he is 4.
Lindsay T.
Cartersville, GA
My children all use this paste. They love Dora and Diego and like using toothpaste with them on it. I have used other charachter colgate pastes too and they were great. It gets a little clogged and hardens around where it comes out but I just wipe it off with a baby wipe or something.
Lorena B.
My son loves this tooth paste it does not taste bad and he loves different characters on toothpaste
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
My little guy loves this toothpaste and I don't worry when I buy it for him. It has a great smell and flavor and nothing in it to harm him.
Nathalie B.
Monroe, NC
My kids definitely like these toothpastes. My kids love to brush their teeth (yes, I got the weird ones), so I need a toothpaste that's not to expensive but gives me plenty of product, and gets my kids' teeth clean. This does that. I'm very happy when our dentist says they don't have any cavities.