BY COLGATE

Gabrielle B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste has Terrible flavor. Do not recommend. Try tom's of maine!
Cassandra P.
Hate the flavor of this toothpaste! So gross.. Besides the character appeal for kids, this product doesn't offer much
Carissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't care for this stuff at all. I think it makes my kids breath smell horrible!
Katlyn M.
Wartrace, TN
Hated the taste and didn't like the grimy unclean feeling it left on teeth. Plus it didn't feel like it was cleaning anything at all
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son absolutely hates this paste he refused to even open his mouth after the first initial taste
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
Taste gross. And makes your teeth feel gritty. I wouldn't recommend it for kids or adults. There are better toothpastes for kids out there and with better flavor and texture.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
My children has used this product and they say they don't feel their teeth are getting cleaned
Victoria D.
My kids hated the flavor. Ended up throwing the tube away after 1 use. They said it had a minty type of taste which was confusing... But it also has dyes in it which I didn't like.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
To me this is just a thick liquid candy to my kids. I really don't think this does what toothpaste is suppose to do which is prevent cavities, clean teeth and freshen breath.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
My 4-year old picked out this toothpaste on our last visit. She actually isn't a fan of the taste and prefers a regular mint flavor over the super sweet fruity one.