BY COLGATE #46 in Toothpaste

Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
My kids love this toothpaste. It smells really good, cleans very well and is affordable. It's a great toothpaste.
Jennifer D.
Moore, OK
Great toothpaste for the kids. No complaints on the flavor. Wish I could find more coupons for kids toothpastes.
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV
My son loves this product . He wants to brush his teeth a lot . So much that I have to tell him that is to much
Kimberly G.
Reno, NV
My daughter loves this toothpaste! It make brushing time a little easier. And taste like candy for this kid lol
sandy d.
Minneapolis, MN
Kids love it. It lasts a long time and has good flavors. Kids want to brush teeth. They will ask all day long
Stacy M.
Debord, KY
KIds have used this product and liked it from the Dollar Tree. Any product easy to use is best for my family.
Claudia L.
Merced, CA
My kids favorite tooth paste. Love the flavor it isn't so hard on them. Makes them love brushing there teeth.
Alyssa L.
Radcliff, KY
Nephews love brushing their teeth, and with toothpaste now.
If they could they'd brush their teeth every hour
Daniella E.
I've bought this before for my kids but they say the flavor is too much. They prefer a very subtle flavor.
Anabel M.
My llittle brother use this one. The flavor is not harsh and it keeps his teeth clean and free of cavities.