BY COLGATE #46 in Toothpaste

Crystal H.
Roebuck, SC
My kids love this tooth paste they like that it doesn't burn there mouth and that it taste good I like that it cleans there teeth and the dentist approved of it
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
this tooth paste is super cute SMELLS GREAT my son loves using it !! it taste just like gum and is blue on top of that he uses it everyday to brush his teeth.
Elizabeth P.
Statesboro, GA
My godson uses this and loves the characters on the bottle. They have the kids Colgate toothpaste in most stores and pharmacies so it is easy to locate.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
LIKE COLGATE IT A GREAT PRICE KEEP MY TEETH CLEAN AND BREATH SMELLING GOOD AND I WOULD BUY IT AT WALMART AND ALSO TRIED DIFFERENT COLGATE MOUTH WASH
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
My 4 year old loves this toothpaste. He uses it nightly and daily. We bought this from Walmart. It smells and taste good. It's also very effective.
My toddler girl love the flavor. As well the cartoons of the front. The tube is very smooth. Her dentist says the goes really good with her teeth.
Adriana R.
This toothpaste was great for mu childrens teeth. They are begguining to use toothpaste so the cartoons on it really helps to enthusiast them.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My toddler loves this toothpaste not only because it' s her favorite character but it has a great taste. It's always at a low price at Walmart
Tamara R.
Campo, CA
My kids love this toothe paste and the little themes they have to choose from can please any kid and make them excited to use and brush teeth
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
My little guy loves this toothpaste and I don't worry when I buy it for him. It has a great smell and flavor and nothing in it to harm him.