BY COLGATE

Cindy D.
The only way to get my brother to brush his teeth! I don't really have a problem with this other than the flavor, and smell
It is effective though and it's better than other kid dental toothpastes. I would buy again
Lisa D.
I like to have this at home for when my niece and nephew sleep over. We've gotten it before and because it meets our expectations we have bought it again. It's effective, tastes great and the kids love to use it.
Lexi M.
Perfect for the younger kids. instead of a minty taste, it has a yummy bubble gum type taste and smell. leaves breath smelling nice and clean. purchased at Walmart. satisfied and will buy again. I recommend it.
Lindsay T.
Cartersville, GA
My children all use this paste. They love Dora and Diego and like using toothpaste with them on it. I have used other charachter colgate pastes too and they were great. It gets a little clogged and hardens around where it comes out but I just wipe it off with a baby wipe or something.
Jaena D.
Fort Worth, TX
The kids I know who use this product love it. I have not used it myself, but the flavor is one of the greatest for kids and it helps them want to brush their teeth. I am satisfied with how well it works.
Grace T.
No complaints from the kids it's fun taste good yes I will buy again I will continue to buy Kmart target Walmart Duane Reade Walgreens anywhere everywhere replace it for the kids and oral hygiene a must
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great toothpaste for kids !! I swear they eat it instead of brushing with it.. would like it if they made the bottle a little bigger.. great taste .. the kids love it !! Will continuously purchase this product
Lacey G.
Red Lion, PA
Briefly used this toothpaste. The flavor was not my favorite and I didn't notice it reducing my sensitivity any more than the sensodyne. Not a horrible product, but I'll just stick with my usual.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
My little brothers love this product and because of the cute picture they are actually willing ti brush their teeth so they can be just like Diego. They have swallowed it once or twice but I'm not sure if they can with this product so i will need to find out.
Fay M.
La Grange, NC
My son tried this product and he loved the taste and I loved it because it encouraged him to brush his teeth more because he didn't mind the taste and he liked it had a cartoon character and he knew this tooth paste was just for him, a kids toothpaste