BY COLGATE

Stefanny S.
El sabor no es fuerte y le gusta a mi hijo, por que no lel irrita su boquita, es economica y con diseños bonitos, cumple muy bien con su funcion
Richard M.
Esta pasta era una de mis favorita de pequeño ya que tenia un sabor bueno y tan bien ya que me llamaba la atención el empaque
Samantha ❤.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this for my kids a few times but they didn't like if. I'm sure it does the job well but the taste isn't so great
winston g.
techira
La usaba de niño la amo es la mejor pasde dientes en el mundo por lo cual en venezuela no se consigue pero es normal
Sara V.
My litte brother used this toothpaste and he was in love of the flavor the smell and that his teeth were so clean
Alexandra C.
My sons love the taste of this product. They don't like minty flavors so we're always reluctant to brush their teeth since using the fruit flavor they brush their teeth without having and tantrums and no tears. Thank god!!
Janária B.
Colgate é o melhor, toda sua família merece receber esses cuidados ,não deixe de comprar, vale muito a pena.
katherine m.
leighton buzzard
I like this my kids have been much better brushing there teeth when I.got this tooth paste for them
Gayle J.
My kids love this, it's never a hassle to get them to clean their teeth! Lovely flavor as well
member-b9dd89034
My son loves Diego. It's a clever way to encourage your kid to brush regularly.