BY COLGATE #46 in Toothpaste

Kayla P.
Longmont, CO
My son really didnt care for tge taste much. He much rather use our toothpaste then this one and he is 4.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This flavor is awful. It tastes extremely fake and I hated it as a kid with its weird minty aftertaste.
Valerie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought at target reasonable price and lasted awhile. My son doesn't give me a hard time for the taste
Shelby P.
My daughter loves this toothpaste and loves the flavor. I love that she loves brushing her teeth now
Lindsey W.
Rineyville, KY
Just picked this up for my beginning brushed. He loves it and can't wait to brush his teeth at night.
Nancy R.
Great toothpaste for kids. Works awesome and helps my daughter want to brush her teeth I. The morning
Lorena B.
My son loves this tooth paste it does not taste bad and he loves different characters on toothpaste
Steph R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's okay. It does the job and my son loves it. Mostly because he gets attracted to the characters
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son absolutely hates this paste he refused to even open his mouth after the first initial taste
Janet R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased for my daughter . She can't start her day without her Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste.