BY COLGATE

Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not personally use this but it works really well for my nieces and nephews! Plus it has all the other benefits of tooth paste in that it helps you clean your teeth, prevent cavities, and is super kid friendly on top of all that. Plus you can pick it up at just about any drug store, but if it is for your very picky kid make sure you are getting the exact right toothpaste or else it is a battle that is just not worth having.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my daughter, but wasn't impressed. I know that it is for kids, and bubble gum scented, but it her breath was way less than fresh after using. Her teeth never seemed to shine after brushing, they almost looked dull and film covered. Threw it out after a few uses and never purchased again.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
My son LOVES this toothpaste. He uses it every day and tends to be displeased with me when I decide to pick up something else. The mild bubble fruit flavor seems to be just the right flavor for my little guy and whatever keeps him brushing those pearly whites is an A+ in my book.
Brittnie M.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this for my nephew when he visited my house. It is a great kid's toothpaste but my nephew wasn't too fond of the flavor. I can't blame him since it was fruity. Overall, I would probably buy it again as it was a good toothpaste for a reasonable price.
Bobbi W.
Minneapolis
We use kids toothpaste like this all the time. My kids love choosing which toothpaste character bottle they would like to have and I bet it makes it more fun for them to brush their teeth, because they get to take out the fun toothpaste bottle.!!!
Rosa C.
ME encantan los productos colgate, limpieza, protección con fluor y ayudan a blanquear un poco los dientes, dejan un agradable olor a menta. El precio es bastante accesible, prefiero esta marca en relación a otras en el mercado. Vale la pena!
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
My kids love the flavor of it. it did not burn in their mouth and the fact that it had diego logo on it was a huge help. they love the smell and always ask me to buy it for them. I bought it at walgreens for my baby and I will buy it again for them.
Tiana K.
Lansing, MI
My little one has been using this since he was a year and a half. It's reasonably price, Often I get it with a toothbrush. It taste good so it's appealing to him and. Needless to say we are two years strong with no cavities. 😁
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
My kids love this toothpaste! They love that it doesn't have the minty flavor because for them it can be overwhelming. It leaves their teeth squeaky clean. No cavities for either of my 3 boys! Our dentist recommended it!
Cindy D.
The only way to get my brother to brush his teeth! I don't really have a problem with this other than the flavor, and smell
It is effective though and it's better than other kid dental toothpastes. I would buy again