BY COLGATE

Gel-Kam® Gel is a 0.4% stable stannous fluoride gel that has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive home-use gel that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. With regular use it also has been shown to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth. However, clinical effectiveness against plaque, gingivitis, or other periodontal indications has not been proven.

DIRECTIONS
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use after regular brushing and flossing. Shake excess water from your toothbrush and cover bristles with gel. Brush thoroughly. Keep on your teeth for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse, eat, or drink for 30 minutes. Use once a day for cavity prevention. Use twice a day for sensitivity relief or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure all sensitive areas are covered by using a toothbrush or a cotton swab. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.

Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.

INGREDIENTS
Active ingredient: 0.4% (w/w) stannous fluoride

Other ingredients: Glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, flavoring

Buy on Amazon
elizabeth a.
Colgate Gel-Kam seems to be a great choice for adults whose dentists recommend higher doses of fluoride. It contains the same 0.4% stannous fluoride strength as prescription topical applications such as OMNI gel (vs. regular Colgage toothpaste with .24% sodium fluoride). It can also be a good substitute for those who have undesirable reactions to the supposedly inactive toothpaste ingredient sodium lauryl sulfate, which irritates my palate, gums, and lips when exposed over a period of days or weeks
Darian J.
The past couple of years my teeth have become extremely sensitive to everything cold,hot, too sweet, too salty. Using this makes my teeth feel a bit cleaner and helps fight the pain after eating or drinking something too much for my teeth. I don't notice a huge difference from other toothpaste, but it still keeps my teeth looking decent enough
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste it's great because it's literally like fluoride from the dentist in a tube. I asked my dentist for this as I gotten older because I just wanted to have it to brush with. I've never had a cavity in all 23 years of my life. They have a flavored one for kids if your child is prone to cavities ask the dentist for it & it will help!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Colgate Gel-Kam seems to be an excellent choice for adults whose dentists recommend higher doses of fluoride. It contains the same 0.4% stannous fluoride strength as prescription topical applications such as OMNI gel (vs. regular Colgage toothpaste with .24% sodium fluoride). It can also be a good substitute for those who have undesirable reactions to the supposedly inactive toothpaste ingredient sodium lauryl sulfate, which irritates my palate, gums, and lips when exposed over a period of days or weeks. Gel-Kam is also less expensive than the prescription products available in my San Diego area.

This product really works for sensitive teeth! You have to keep using it in order for it to work. If you stop using it it stops working. I had a cracked tooth that was not detectable on x-ray so my insurance wouldn't pay for it. I use this product until I was able to get it fixed. It's a real lifesaver!
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
It didn't seem to really help. It left my mouth burning and bleeding unlike others that I have used. I used it again and same thing happened. When I switched to something else it went away. It was 100% the toothpaste. Would not recommend to a friend and did not buy again. I didn't even use it all the first time.
Alex B.
I use this toothpaste everyday and try not to buy any other kind. I have always had very sensitive teeth since I had braces as a kid. I notice a difference in sensitivity after using other kinds of toothpastes. I'm not saying I have no sensitivity, but it's improved with the daily use of this toothpaste.
Dany M.
Chandler, AZ
I do not recommend this toothpaste because it has fluoride in it and fluoride is terrible for you. It is actually a poison. I prefer to use a fluoride free toothpaste something that is all natural like Tom's brand I buy my toothpaste at Sprouts.
Gary C.
Bridgeview
Love colgate alltogether. i been brushing my teeth with this stuff when I was a kid...its a great toothpaste it is competitively priced and you know what your getting with a brand such as a brand that has been in business as long as colgate
jacky p.
Bloomington , IN
Keeps your teeth clean and very white. Colgate is a great brand and i think and many other people should use this brand. Colgate is good because it gives you a fresh mouth. I've used colgate many times and i would use it as much as i can.
Sarah D.
Holly, MI
I'm a big fan of professional level fluoride when needed and this paste is a great option. The taste is good and he texture as well. I will buy this paste again and recommend to those who need the extra boost in cavity protection.