BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Toothpaste is uniquely designed for kids eight years of age and older. With a Mild Mint flavor, it is clinically proven to prevent cavities and protect enamel. This Colgate toothpaste is ADA (American Dental Association) accepted. The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Colgate for Kids toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.

Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Toothpaste:

Specially designed for ages 8 and up
Clinically proven protection against cavities
Clinically proven to help protect enamel
Mild Mint flavor that kids are sure to enjoy
ADA (American Dental Association) accepted

Ingredients: Active: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%)...Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Peg-12, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1.

SJ W.
This is my son's favorite tooth paste!! He absolutely loves the characters on the packaging. It's easy enough to open so he can maneuver everything himself which is great. He wants to be so independent and this makes him feel like a big kid ;) He loves the taste and the color and I'm thankful for how well it cleans his teeth :)
Emily D.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one product I'm a fan of even as an almost adult. I tent to hate the hash mint taste of most toothpastes, but also most fruity flavored paste taste like they are straight from a medicine cabinet. This paste is the happiest of mediums with a light fruity taste that is not over powering.
Margaret C.

excellent toothpaste leaves my teeth clean and fresh and very comfortable to place it in the bathroom because always stop off and not bother any logar can colocarlar no problem I love recommend everyone not repent
comprenla and it is important that already have the best investment the world
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
This is an OK toothpaste. The only thing i really do not like about this toothpaste is the taste. I think because i am used to using arm and hammer toothpaste and it has a different taste that I'm used to. This toothpaste does the job it is a bit more pricey but still ok.
Meg S.
I have used this in the past and it is mostly an unremarkable toothpaste. I bought it at Walmart a while back and struggled to use it as the taste wasn't special. IT wasn't bad but I certainly felt the "fresh" feeling in other toothpastes such as arm and hammer.
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells great and lasts for several moths. The packaging is attractive and easy to spot. IT helped me with my breath, keeping my teeth white and feeling good. Crest is different because it tastes and smells different. Overall satisfied!
Sava R.
Perris , CA
Live this product for the kids it leaves there's mouth fresh and with a minty Scent . I will keep repurchasing this product for my kids and I recommend this product t other moms cause it's awesome and it's not to spicy either the kids love it
maxine a.
Jersey City, NJ
its very sweet and tasty when you try to brush this in your mouth! its not too minty yet theres a nice feeling when your brushing your teeth. your gums will feel all smooth and fresh after. i guarantee you'd love this for your kids
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I do like this toothpaste. I do feel it cleans and does help protect to very well. I like how it helps my teeth feel right after brushing as well too and it does seem to stick well throughout the first couple hours of theI
Haley D.
Paola, KS
I don't mind Colgate, but overall it isn't my favorite. I often feel that it leaves a chalky taste in my mouth. It makes me feel as though my mouth and teeth aren't getting all the way clean. I wouldn't re purchase!