Colgate® Fresh 'N Protect™ Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

Find out more about the Fresh 'n Protect™ Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush for kids. Features our unique tongue cleaner and ultra compact head for smaller mouths.

Benefits

Cleans powerfully yet gently with 20,000 strokes per minute
Ultra compact head for smaller mouths
Unique tongue cleaner
Slim, ergonomic handle

Available In

Soft Bristles

Ezra M.
houston
Toothbrush is decently priced for what it does. I purchased this from Walmart however I’m not sure if the vibrations do anything. They just seem a bit bothersome. However a toothbrush is a toothbrush so it works !
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
My husband has been using an electric toothbrush for a few yeaqrs now. He has finally convinced me to try 1. I like it. It makes my teeth feel clean without me having to do much effort. I now only buy electric for my house. I am satisfied with my toothbrush
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
I had used Colgate power toothbrushes before and loved them, but they don't carry them anymore at the store. Unfortunately, this one has some rubbery flaps in the brush that feel awkward and squeaky when I brush my teeth. Don't like it. Too bad, because at least you can replace the batteries easily in this one, and the battery lasts way longer than on the Oral B battery-powered toothbrush!
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this for the longest time when I was little. Then after a bit the batteries died and when we tried to change the they were leaking and it ruined the toothbrush. The compartment the batteries are in is not completely water proof thus I no longer use this kind of toothbrush.
Helene L.
Vail, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are such a fine little product to carry around with you everywhere you go to freshen up after meals, or whenever you might need a little breathe pick me up. They are super minty and leave your teeth feeling super clean when you're in a bind and unable to brush with.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
Not my favorite toothbrush i feel it was pretty rough. I purchased this at my local target but i have used better. I used it for a good three weeks and then got rid of it because i just couldn't stand it. I would recommend it to others if they like rough bristles.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great toothbrush. I first got it from my dentist and have been hooked ever since. I had everyone in my family switch to this toothbrush, that is how much I like it. It is not too harsh on my teeth but definitively does a great job cleaning them
Roxy B.
I typically go with a very simple toothbrush without all the fancy mechanics but this product works like a charm every morning and I don't plan on looking back. Such a great way to get into the nooks of your teeth and get a really good clean every day.
Gloria D.
Chino, CA
I was not a fan of this toothbrush though I am a big fan of Colgate products I was very disappointed when I purchase this. After almost lesson a month it stopped working and replace batteries and it still was not working and by then I no longer hadreceipt so that I can replace it.
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really don't like a power toothbrush. I feel I get better results with a manual toothbrush. I also don't like the sound of a power toothbrush. It's kind of annoying. I know plenty of people like this type of toothbrush but it's just not for me.

back