Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lex D.
San Fernando, CA
The best toothbrush aroun. Im would recommend this to anybody. And everybody. I love this
Denise L.
Great power tooth brush brush. I'm very picky but this brand has a good one. Hjydvkiudsv.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
Loved this toothbrush! The vibrations made it feel like it was really cleaning my teeth!
Brenda A.
New Hyde Park, NY
I have a love hate relationship with sonic brushes, I prefer old fashioned toothbrushes.
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
Cleans well and gets those hard to reach places between your teeth in a massaging manner
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX
And okay toothbrush and gets the job done howver it hurt my mouth and game me blisters
bree u.
Oakland, TN
The best fact I can be used as for a few weeks of a sudden lot more fun and addicting
Janiya C.
Raleigh, NC
Good for my kids and all but I recommend you buy it for your kids and they'll love it
Poelly M.
Doral, FL
I love Colgate... Is my favorite tooth care brand... I recommend this toothbrush....
Krystal V.
Alway buy this brand! I love the soft, with the tounge scrubber. Get products!