Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE #73 in Electric Toothbrushes

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa H.
Wellston, OH
I loved this toothbrush but unfortunately only after using it for maybe a week the tongue cleaner fell off.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
This is a great product. It really cleans your teeth and is not as expensive as other electronic brushes.
Andrea E.
I have two small children so I always buy these 2 packs. they love the bright colors of the toothbrushes.
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA
I like this but i don't feel like I'm in control with a power tooth brush. I prefer a manual tooth brush
Genevieve L.
The kids love these toothbrushes! Anything to make them want to brush their teeth is okay in my book.
Karen C.
Anniston, AL
I only use Colgate products
I like the way it keeps my teeth fresh and clean
Products are inexpensive
Amanda M.
Gainesville, GA
Makes my life so much easier. I can feel the different with this toothbrush and a regular toothbrush.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great toothbrush. It doesn't hurt or irritate my gums. It makes my teeth stay white and fresh.
Rebecca P.
Eastpointe, MI
Good toothbrush and it's not to rough on the teeth or gums not my first choice but it's a good one
Magda V.
miami, FL
The best toothbrush I love all the kids like it because it's super soft and not mistreat them gums