Colgate Fresh 'N Protect Sonic Power Toothbrush uploaded by Aline M.

BY COLGATE

New! Introducing Colgate® Fresh n Protect™ Sonic Power. 20,000 strokes per minute cleans your teeth better than a manual toothbrush. Powers away odor-causing bacteria. Specifically designed ultra compact head for ages 8+. Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush. On/Off buttons. Slim, comfortable handle specifically designed for ages 8+ Requires 1 AAA Battery. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa H.
Wellston, OH
I loved this toothbrush but unfortunately only after using it for maybe a week the tongue cleaner fell off.
Andrea E.
I have two small children so I always buy these 2 packs. they love the bright colors of the toothbrushes.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
This is a great product. It really cleans your teeth and is not as expensive as other electronic brushes.
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA
I like this but i don't feel like I'm in control with a power tooth brush. I prefer a manual tooth brush
Karen C.
Anniston, AL
I only use Colgate products
I like the way it keeps my teeth fresh and clean
Products are inexpensive
Genevieve L.
The kids love these toothbrushes! Anything to make them want to brush their teeth is okay in my book.
Amanda M.
Gainesville, GA
Makes my life so much easier. I can feel the different with this toothbrush and a regular toothbrush.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great toothbrush. It doesn't hurt or irritate my gums. It makes my teeth stay white and fresh.
Magda V.
miami, FL
The best toothbrush I love all the kids like it because it's super soft and not mistreat them gums
Marci R.
I've used these for years now! Just as good as a Sonicare but minus the exorbitant amount you pay!